Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

I may be a little late; I'm now at the mercy of my parents for dinner due to XMas break.

EDIT: yeah, my parents eat at 7:30EST. I'll be 15-30mins late until after XMas break is over :/

Next JP is on Thursday December 23rd, 7:30 PM EST.

Please make it this time so that we can have a good session.

Also, post in SP.

Sorry guys. With my friend having a seizure, it slipped my mind even though I was looking forward to it.

I've a wonderful Idea. Don't Schedule JP's till Saturday when I've gotten my schedule.

Of course, even then my schedule can be subject to change.

I'm free Monday the 3rd (Today) and Tuesday the 4th(tomorrow), so you know.

This week's session was canceled again due to low player turnout.

Please keep posting in the SP so that we can continue.

Hey guys. Post in SP so the plot can continue forward.

We're not a JP only plot, and with the way the past few schedules JPs have been turning out, I don't think I can even viably consider us a JP/SP plot. :|

I'd post in SP but.....I'm not quite sure where I fit in yet. Hopefully when we finish my intro I'll know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back