• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Its a pleasure to be here, can't wait to see what happened with the drugged up Shutdown, I could do it so she is in the place your people are already in, maybe caught or fighting?

Hey y'all....I had no idea what was going on in the Fire Starter so I kept on watching.....Annnnd I don't think Katya would be appear in this one due to that it's kinda too late.....
Sorry. But next time maybe....
Also, welcome to bounty hunters!

Its a pleasure to be here, can't wait to see what happened with the drugged up Shutdown, I could do it so she is in the place your people are already in, maybe caught or fighting?

I was thinking about something along those lines, and since @Born-On-Board also just joined the plot maybe his character can get in on a similar manner, so expect to be able to jump in on the next few posts.

Hey y'all....I had no idea what was going on in the Fire Starter so I kept on watching.....Annnnd I don't think Katya would be appear in this one due to that it's kinda too late.....
Sorry. But next time maybe....
Also, welcome to bounty hunters!

Well, you could join any time you wanted provided you explained that Katya was hanging back with the vehicle the mercenaries used to get in there, but if you want to sit this one out that's okay too.

Apologies for the week-long delay on the post. I spent the entire last week on Sao Paulo working on a project from college and visiting friends and only came back last night.

I'll edit the engagement reports and map tomorrow, but hopefully my post has enough to go by.

Also, @Born-On-Board and @BloodyScarlet , I haven't forgotten about you either, and I'll start a private convo with both of you tomorrow to get your charas into the middle of the mission in a cool fashion

Bill Mitchell will be entering the conflict from the north side of the warehouse, about where that billowing pillar of flame spills into the street beyond the warehouse compound fence. His loadout consists of:

- Styrling Everyday Armor (sans plates)
- Webbing
- Zen Arms .357 Pistol + ammo
- Zen Arms 'Room Cleaner' shotgun + ammo

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…