• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

She is up Gunny, just really really injured bad. No walking for you at the moment.

ANYWAY the mission is done, good job! Next post with be done by our beloved GM Foxtrot. Until then feel free to post and do whatever since next post with timeskip. Just chat people up and congratulate yourself how badass you all were or something. We love posts so go for it. It is pretty free now, so Danny and Rather can just say they got off the roof fine and can meet up with others.

Rathe has been on three missions. Two of those ended with him wounding a teammate, and the other was a failed mission... Man, didn't think he's be in such a downward spiral... Oh well, there's always the next mission, I hope.

What's the Neko-floating equivalent of strutting around?

Rathe has been on three missions. Two of those ended with him wounding a teammate, and the other was a failed mission... Man, didn't think he's be in such a downward spiral... Oh well, there's always the next mission, I hope.

Well I went with general idea that grenade explosed about 5 seconds from pulling the pin and you cooked it for 3 seconds....... Anyway all is well in the end. Only one who really know you were the one who threw the nade are Kendra and Danny :) There was so much chaos after all. Oh and you did kill the sniper :)

My web's been playing silly buggers (see most recent status), but I'll try to post soon.

Hello, your GM is back and a new post is up. Now it's just a matter of picking up the pieces to finish the mission, hopefully in the next GM post.

As to regards to the other mission, I've made a survey to know what sort of stuff you guys want for it, you can find the survey on the private conversation I've created too. After the next post I'll go down to the payment on this thread so we can skip the payoffs.

Your GM chiming in here to say that the next mission will be featuring spacey stuff based on the results for the survey, so after my next GM post I'll put up an intermission thread to prepare for it.

Also, do you guys want an off-duty thread so the characters can get to know each other? Lately I've been leaving that to JPs since they're done quicker but people have expressed that they haven't had the chance to engage in that, plus with a thread it means everyone can chime in as opposed to it being a one-on-one thing.

Also, the placeholder plot banner is done while I get everything out of the way to work on the picture for this year.

apuu.sh_nypkg_435873a82a.gif

@nite train, it's been almost a month since your last post, so I'm making a GM post tomorrow regardless of you posting or not. If you have any real life issues, let me know.

I'm not gonna bore the forum with excuses, but yeah, with college and scholarships and school/work, I've been a bit busier than I would like. I'll have a post up today.

Not sure why you're asking that. The Bounty Hunts RP started a long time ago and is still going.

It's the other topics in this subforum.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back