• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Eth did something similar to that for the second TFI mission and it looked great, maps are always appreciated.

@Esscast , thanks for the offer but creating the missions is not a problem, just getting a feel if people want a tracker for the Hunters.

Thanks everyone for your input. I will be filling out one for our current Hunt. We will also be adding at least one more for the action on my next GM post. A post that will happen once all or most current players post.

OK so I started the report, I think i have it good so far, @Floodwaters , @MrMister , @Charmaylarg Dufrain if there is anything you feel i missed let me know.

@Primitive Polygon , @Esscast , @SageShooter , @Soban , @SirSkully If you guys could drop me your gear that you are packing for your inclusion in the report. As always, list the gear you are bringing and think about how much a person could carry, this is not a video game, not blackhole backpacks.

Thanks everyone!

Phage's weapons and tools are all integrated into their body, so this is admittedly pretty much just a copy-pasta from their wiki;
  • Voidwalker Suit
  • Integrated Zen Armaments .357 Submachine Gun.
  • Five inch retractable Durandium Alloy blade.
  • Grappling hook launcher, with six meter metal cable.
  • Power drill with a Durandium Alloy bit.
  • Fibre optic camera.
  • Multi-interface prehensile plug, able to interface with things like Nekovalkyrja SPINE and many starship control systems.
  • Laser designator, basically a range finder.
  • 4x blinding LED lamps. These can be used like a flash-bang, as well as intentionally confusing infra-red cameras.
  • Motorised roller blades.
Also, a bit retconny since they didn't come on the ship with it, but if you would be fine with them bringing a Devil's Doorbell, that would be cool too. Call it one smoke round and one plastic round, since I'm pretty sure the rest of the team doesn't want radiation poisoning.

Edit: Just re-read the last two pages of the thread to freshen my memory, seems that two standard Emrys scythe mines and two NAM smoke grenades would make more sense. They also have a spare magazine for their .357 SMG.

Last edited:
So, as far as ammo goes, don't worry about tracking it and such. You have as much as you think your character would bring. That being said if you hold down your automatic fire button for 3 pages we may need to rehash this talk 😁

This does not carry over to grenades. Those are tracked.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back