• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] CALLING ALL SENBUTTS!

5tar

It's been a long time, too long. (I know it's been a very long five minutes.) So with out further delay, I present to you the spiritual sequel to the forever awesome Senbu. I promise that the adventures in the 8th SF will be that same action and fulfilling role-play that we've always had, and ontop of that I plan to make it bigger and better then you've ever thought possible. (That's right, a bigger Official SARP Bro Fort)

So, to old Senbutts and new potential honorary Senbutts.

Toast in!
(Report in)

(Oh yeah... Do you like Samurai movies?)

Re: CALLING ALL SENBUTTS!

Mreep. I'll see what the scouter (my schedule) says, and try to find time. maybe.

And you promise not to flake out and disappear this time, right?

Is skeptic.

If Senbu doesn't happen for another year, it may turn into a Duke Nukem Forever fiasco.

Fiver said:
I like Samurai Movies

Gawd, you don't LURV dem!? D:

kai said:
Mreep. I'll see what the scouter (my schedule) says, and try to find time. maybe.

It says that this plot's power level is over 9000! Oh, and that there's always time for Senbutts baby, when you see my textual stimulation. You won't be able to refuse me~

Wes said:

I solemnly swear on my SAMURAI HONOR! That I will NEVER dishonor my plot, nor my players. Hyurgggaaa~!

Scot said:
Is skeptic.

If Senbu doesn't happen for another year, it may turn into a Duke Nukem Forever fiasco.

You didn't toast, on that matter. NO ONE TOASTED IN! However you're all forgiven. And if this was a game like that, I'd much rather be StarCraft: Ghost. WHICH WILL COME OUT NEXT YEARRRR PROMISE!

Yes it is!

Just wish I culd be mroe active but wth the lack of being on at night really hampers it.

UNLESS PEOPLE WANNA PITCH IN AND DONATE! *kiddng*

Tyler said:
Yes it is!

Just wish I culd be mroe active but wth the lack of being on at night really hampers it.

UNLESS PEOPLE WANNA PITCH IN AND DONATE! *kiddng*

TYLARRRRRRR~!

5tar said:
Wes said:
I solemnly swear on my SAMURAI HONOR! That I will NEVER dishonor my plot, nor my players. Hyurgggaaa~!
So 5tar hasn't posted for over an entire month now and it's been two months since the supposed Senbu restart. As a result I have deleted the vacant 8th Fleet and YSS Hokorimasu forums.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back