• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Chouteisha Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm. Just as an informational note. The Tenshi does not, technically, have any thrusters. It uses gravimetric drives for STL, if I remember correctly.

Also, the Tenshi is controlled by thought. Since you have gravimetric drives, you should fairly easily have been able to guide yourself away from the wall.... But, oh well. Unless of course the person was seriously freaking out.... Oh well.

Sorry for the delay, I've kinda clogged the pipes up a little ^^;; I'm out of town for the weekend (Fri to late Sunday night) and will hopefully be a lot more relaxed when I get back. I am happy to see the plot has picked up a bit, but let's not stop here. If we can I'd like to really get this plot scooting along, hopefully at least 1 post a day in the thread (total, not from each person, that'd be crazy lol). Anyway, I'm looking forward to this a lot, and hopefully you guys are too. Try not to have too much fun without me though :p When I get back, I'll pick up my posting so that I won't be holding up the works (unfortunately, it's been me that's been kinda slow ^^;; ). Let's do this folks, and most importantly, let's enjoy it.

Ah, oops. I was looking over the Tenshi page while I did it and wasn't sure if they were technically thrusters. Let's just assume Verna was completely freaking out then, huh? :3

Don't look at me, I asked first..sides' stealth things is her specialty. Dunno what Kenoki is thinking..we're already clear to get extraction. With no AA a ship coming to pick us up could just blast those guys from the air, no?

Though the hostage situation seems created just so she can be a badass or something. ~laughs~

Why would the reds want to leave? It's their planet as far as they're concerned no?

I've basically been playing it that the neps are a splinter group or something. A rouge faction so to say.

In essence, I wanted to make a situation that brought out her anger, “Kenoki Smash!” kind of way. Also, one splinter group commander doesn’t represent the whole of the Reds. In a situation of heated combat it is possible for an unscrupulous individual to rise to a position of power, when that power base is threatened, they commonly use brutality as a shortcut to “Get the hell out of Dodge.” In the mind of such an individual, the Peacekeepers would bee seen as week for their ideals, and thus he’d think using a human shield would force them to capitulate. If you’d like I could explain all of this IC.

As for Kenoki going off alone. She’s not one for thinking things through, and she’s damn stubborn, thus, having chosen to go it alone, she’d likely see it through, regardless of the cost of doing so. Both physical, and in political fallout. What she is doing could be seen as exceeding the Peacekeeper mandate. At the very least there’d be an inquiry into her actions.

Who are you waiting on, me? I thought I was already sitting on an Ayana medbay table or something?

I'm waiting for who ever hasn't posted. so if you want to post ashlyn getting brought to the med bay then feel free. but really I'm waiting for james and kyoki.

It's rather hard for me to post, seeing as my whole last post was dependent on James replying.

if he doesn't post today I say just post a generic reply or something for him because it's been way too long!

*cricket chirps*

sooo....

Remember, remember, the fourth of November.
McCain getting owned by Barack....

Someone give me an idea for said generic post. the sooner you give me one the sooner you'll get a reply >.> I just don't know how to get away from what i invested into Ai in the last post o_o

just say that he got pulled away by one of the Peacekeepers and you can do your own thing like say the dropship arrived and you can get on it and get medical attention.

Post this?

Suddenly, Kenoki's Tenshi was flung backward as a high-velocity sniper round hit it squarely in the face. She was killed instantly by the sheer kinetic force. Seconds later, the the CRACK of gunfire followed, echoing. One shot, one kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back