• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

It's not so much that he ain't bright. It's that it's gonna be his way or the highway.

He knows that the civs, spacers, and elysian aren't gonna be perfect soldiers, but he's gonna make them at least behave like them.

For no other reason than military people don't think civilians have what it takes to keep up with the rigidness of it all.
As a military guy, I can tell you: they don't.

*laughs* That bulletin board idea didn't quite work out the way Cass expected, did it?

As a civ who's been in this situation I can agree quite plainly: We don't.

Lucius said:
Don't get your boxers on a bind? There was definitely something wrong with this unruly girl.

I'm loving this drama =D

Nope.

But there is a Punished-By-Cassefin Support Group, where all who have received reprimands from Miss Montreal go to cry in each others arms, drink tea and basically throw pity parties for one another. :mrgreen:

Cora said:
Moon, is there hazard insurance on the Cirrus?

This will definitely be interesting. :3

MoonMan said:
Nope.

But there is a Punished-By-Cassefin Support Group, where all who have received reprimands from Miss Montreal go to cry in each others arms, drink tea and basically throw pity parties for one another. :mrgreen:

Lucius: OH hell no. It's a hundred push-ups for you daisies.

Oh wow.

Also, I feel a little auto'd.

This is what I thought of when Serra did her thing.

God I love Chopper Dave.

I freely admit, I made several actions without your input, mainly due to you being a ghost on the IRC channel.

Oh crap, you sent me messages on there?

Dang... Well, I guess I shouldn't leave IRC up when I don't ever really use it... Too busy with other stuff...

But I'm not angry about it or anything.

Edit: And I mean I understand why it happened etc.

Anyway. One Piece of advice for the future.

Never use derogatory names, be they racial, or gender based, around Serra. Lucius just got her "I'm getting miffed by all this" rage plus her "derogatory name?!?!" anger combined. If she were really angry, and got a fresh dose from a poorly placed name, Hell would not have the fury she would unleash.

Hell hath no fury like a Serra scorned.

Also, Serra's going to get herself in a lot of trouble if she keeps acting like this.

She's back! Yay!

And yes, she's been in front of the armory THE WHOLE NIGHT, asking repeteadly "Can I get in, now?" to the automata every 30 or so seconds.

Orbital Decay Girl Strikes Back.

MoonMan said:
Nope.

This is exactly what I was expecting Dream's shrine to become. Well, among other things.

Davis said:
Hell hath no fury like a Serra scorned.

Also, Serra's going to get herself in a lot of trouble if she keeps acting like this.

Harharhar, sure she will and then you'll have 210 pounds of pissed off half-ID-SOL to put up with... *pets Lorcan lovingly* At least he's trying to save Lucius's ass BE HAPPY!

- And on that note he's also trying to work up good relations with Serra -

That's not really going to happen when he decides to use intimate actions AFTER she nearly broke the squad Capitan's back for calling her a rude name.

Cora said:
That's not really going to happen when he decides to use intimate actions AFTER she nearly broke the squad Capitan's back for calling her a rude name.

lol, He wasn't trying for that... anyway, purpose accomplished =) He's happy...

Sooo.... Nobody considers that she was completely treasonous right there?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…