• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Hey Moon? I'm curious. What's Montreal's logic in not having an EVA suit with more then an hour's endurance?

Since I can't catch you anywhere else...Moon, are the suits are tailored to their wearer? Does Tweak's have ports for the hemosynth openings on her hips and shoulders?

Kevyn said:
Hey Moon? I'm curious. What's Montreal's logic in not having an EVA suit with more then an hour's endurance?

SO NO ONE CAN RUN OUT OF HER BEAUTIFUL SPACE STATION

Unless the existance of such useless equipment is for disposable personel.

*glances at Security team 34.*

Yeah, that's us.

Kevyn said:
That's something your character should find out! *WINK WINK MUCHACHO*
Della said:
SO NO ONE CAN RUN OUT OF HER BEAUTIFUL SPACE STATION
NUH UH, THAT'S WHAT THE CASSEFIN CANNON IS FOR.
MissingNo said:
Since I can't catch you anywhere else...Moon, are the suits are tailored to their wearer? Does Tweak's have ports for the hemosynth openings on her hips and shoulders?
Usually, yes, they are tailored to each specific person through the information files Cassefin has on each and every crew member. However, I can say without spoiling much that, no, there are not ports for hemosynthetic openings on any area of the CSS Suit simply because Cassefin does not yet know Tweak is a Neko.

However, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch for the tentacles to break though the suit. You guys aren't wearing top-of-the-line powered armor by any stretch of the imagination.

Which you will all find out, first hand, very soon. :D

Sorry for my absence and lack of interactive RP. I'm swamped with homework and I'm currently dealing with a cold.

I don't have a fever though. My temperature is reading a cool 98.6 degrees ;)

Right now, from what Kess has revealed earlier, she is apparently the only one who knows because she was the only one who cared enough to look deeper into Tweaks history with Nepleslia. I can safely say Cassefin doesn't share that amount of concern, at least for the moment.

Argh... for anyone who's interested I'm still here... just not able to get on offten. I'll be back and active about Mid-march [yeah... I know...] and should get a post in sometime this week... sowwy :(

Oh, Moonman, I just remembered Himiko. Now that I have more time and am much more active, I'd like to try to get her back onto the Cirrus. She's starting to collect dust in the wiki, so hit me up whenever you are on YIM or the IRC. ^^

PM me with the details, or if you feel confident enough, just jump right into the story. I try to keep things as flexible as possible to allow new people to join in as soon as possible...so it's really up to you. I'm sure I can figure out a reason for her tardiness...and a suitable punishment.

Oooh, punishment. One of the only resources that are in way-too-much-supply on Cirrus =D

So if we're up against a giant Larvae in the bowels of a space station, does this make it like another Tremors movie? If so, I say Kevyn is Kevin Bacon.

It's not a larvae anymore~

And 30 points to anyone who can guess the inspiration for the Muck Shamber, once I describe it in more detail.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back