• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

I would think that a simple frag wouldn't do too much to the innards of the Wolverine.

I'm leaving it up to you players to determine how much damage was taken. So make good with what you have!

I've already made a post to this effect in the OOC forum, but I'm figured I might as well mention it here too.

I'm going to be moving into a work schedule that makes being a regular poster here impossible for the next few months. No big loss, I know.

Anyway, I have to spend the next few days packing three weeks worth of clothes and stuff, so I can't really give Cyril a decent exit. If it's okay with you Moon, could you maybe puppet him into an accident or something? Something where he can be out of the way for however long it takes me to get reassigned? Or just, you know, put him on a bus or something. Whatever.

Anyway, good luck with the nekos everyone. See you in a few months.

I'm sure I can find a way to keep him integrated into the story while you sort out your workloads. No biggie at all.

A neko could think he's moving too much and conk him on the head. That'll take him out for a while : ) Especially at the rate this plot moves.

That is correct. I imagine it's just a simple room with a couple control panels, some warning signs and two big fenced-off turbine-like generators.

0o lol... this plot does crawl slowly... XD Well I've been bogged down with tornadoes, computer virisues, work, animals and kids [none of my own] so I've had little time for internet sorry Moonie >< And I'm still confused as hell... so I'll try to pull up a post sometime...

Trying to calm down Cassefin using my Humanities skill with specialization in interpersonal relationship to the best of my ability, if it counts tor something

If cassifin dies as a result of her actions, and we get free, I'm making Serra create something called the Cassifin awards.

I apologize for writing such novels of posts. Cassifin is making this complicated, and complicated situations make me create complicated solutions even when a simple one would suffice. Oddly enough, I rarely notice the simple solutions.

Lorcan: I'd like to get you into a JP so you can practice writing posts as soon as you finish reading the previous one. That, and JPs are fun : ) Maybe we can do one of those one-shots or something (I can play NPCs too, if Tweak's taken at the time). If you see me on YIM, shoot me an IM and we can set up a time.

Cora said:
If cassifin dies as a result of her actions, and we get free, I'm making Serra create something called the Cassifin awards.

Something like the Darwin awards?

Della said:
Trying to calm down Cassefin using my Humanities skill with specialization in interpersonal relationship to the best of my ability, if it counts tor something

A terrific attempt, but sadly, a failed one! D:>

I'm afraid Cassefin's willpower on this matter is too strong at the moment to break, even by Dream's Humanities skills. A good try, however...having those skills on your character do help determine outcomes of situations.

Okay, for a moment I thought I read Cassifin saying something it turns out she didn't say.

Next question, though I don't think I'll get an answer in time: How much weight does the antigrav system nullify? Checking for a percentage and/or a "modified" weight for the vehicle.

Oh, and where on the vehicle is Cassifin sitting/hanging? The piloting area is only big enough for two, and I gather G & L are taking up that area.

Post-story-posting edit: Moon, I'm trusting you to play fair here...you know what Tweak's reaction times are, give her a chance to react to whatever ends up happening. I trust you, but I gotta admit my nerves aren't ^_^;

I hate trying to figure out how plans can go wrong...I keep thinking I missed something : p

I'm not entirely sure about the layout, but I figure the Wolverine's cockpit is kind of like a jet-fighter's is, in that the two seats are entered by opening a sort of canopy over the pit. In this case, George and Lenny have been commanded to leave the "canopy" open so that Cassefin can stand on one of the opened ends.

Cassefin is a snob for the dramatic, after all.

Uh, i just put tweak in the "friendly" list of targets... not all the nekos. If they weren't aiming directly at her they should be able to open fire.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…