• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

*Laughs* Yay, another who likes monty python. :mrgreen:

You know something? When I read the part about the nekos pouncing, I was suddenly reminded of Fian's comic, (The third one)

I do detect a certain parallel there...

Oh, by the way Moon, Cyril was taking cover by the hall leading that Tweak, Serra and Keziah came from, not the one leading to Reception.

Brave Miss Montreal ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
She bravely turned her tail and fled.
("no!")
Yes, brave Miss Montreal turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly she chickened out.
Bravely taking to her feet,
("I never did!")
She beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Miss montreal!
("I never!")
:lol:

Oh, and just a word of forewarning; I'm allowing some extent of how the nekos react to your characters' actions simply because I like how it's been working so far, but please be sure not to go to any extremes.

And at the same time, the cat-amazons will also be doing the same; having their way with your characters as Mister Moonie sees fit. But worry not, my lovelies; I'll be gentle~

Each of the CSS members whom were using their CSS Variable Weapons were quickly notified of one of the weapons flaws...frailty

That's why you don't use your gun as a club, my dears. Watch any old WWII video to see how you use a rifle (Or any gun of similar length) in melee.

Though as fragile as you make the weapons sound, I would think that Claire's would've broken too. *Shrugs*

Actually, a Lee Enfeld or a Mauser, or for that matter an AK47, makes a great club. Their all made of solid hardwood and steel, which does a great job of breaking open someones skull without taking any major damage.

It's the frigg'n AR, G36, etc polymer guns that crack and break when you smack someone in the head with them. I've seen people crack the stock on an C7 (the Canadian variant of the AR15) just by dropping the damn things on a rock. How's that for durability?

They can, but it's more efficient to do it the other way. (And more effective.)

Anyway. The neko's remind me of my cats in the way they rough around yet still look like they're just having fun.

EDIT: You know, with the way things are looking, I have to wonder what the head neko was saying when she first spotted the team.

"Look! New toys!" :P

Ok, so now Dream defaults back to her optimal role: command and control. nevermind being knocked out: it's just a lump of flesh anyway :D

So, Moonie, since the situation has become a bit confused (to me, at least), wouldn't you mind providing Dream (and, hence, me as well) with a run-down of who is where and what is happening? I'm assuming the place has security cameras etc (but the stuff in the suits could be enough, sensors and transponders and whatever.

And also, yes, Dream's trying to hijack any kind of heavy machinery she can find around the base.

Currently, we have everybody who is NOT Lorcan or Deacan inside of the spaceport lobby, being man-handled by some scantily-clad ladies.

---
Spaceport Lobby

Fitz - Chatting with a curious neko (using his gun)
Cyril - Having a threesome
Keziah - Getting some tough love on the floor
Dream - K.O.!
Tweak - Neko-battlin'
Claire - Being the peanut butter in a neko-sandwich (in a "non-sexual" way, suuuuuuuuure)
Serra - Being annoyed by cat-amazons fascinated by her wings
George and Lenny - Apparently made it safely away through an Employee's Only door

---
Spaceport Docking Pad

Deacon - Attempting communication with a single brave neko
Lorcan - Pulling a Solid Snake

---

The only real signals the CSS suit would emit would be radio signals, which could be used to pinpoint position for short-range general areas.

Lorcan, Tweak closed the shuttle door and left you locked outside. Read _everyone's_ posts, okay? You never know when they will affect your character.

Also, in your earlier post, you were talking to Fitz when he was inside the building and had no radio.

Don't the CSS suits incorporate radios? Granted, Fritz may have taken his helmet off... I'll have to read back and check.

Radio equipment, maybe, like the transmitters/recievers. I've been guessing they're in the backpacks. But the speakers/headphones and microphones are integrated into the helmets. Otherwise it wouldn't matter.

I may be behind then... I'll post later today.

Edit: Since I'm sorta new I mostly go by what I have compared to others, such as I didn't realize there were helmets until they were mentioned, same with radios.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back