• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Unrelated to my question, holy shit, I just had the scare of my life. I was thi-is close to having to shell out six grand for a laptop. Now, it was a pretty sweet laptop, but I don't exactly have six grand to spend on one. Last time I leave my current laptop open around my kid brother.

Basically, your little bro was inadvertently exposed to /b/ and your Dad nearly made you buy the guy his own laptop so he'd stay off yours?

Also: what laptop costs $6,000? Even really high-end stuff typically doesn't cost more than $3,000.

A top of the line Alienware with all the trimmings costs near six grand. I won't go into the stats, but the damn thing is good enough to run Cysis. I technically did buy it for about five minutes when my brother hit 'confirm' for me, but I managed to get through to customer service before they closed to cancel the order.

Helpful customer service? From a computer company?

Amazing. I usually have to wait half a hour and end up with someone with a strong accent.

And a laptop that can run Crysis? Admittedly that's pretty hard to do, but 6000$? Wow.

Kevyn said:
I hate to sound selfish, but do you would people mind pausing until I can get some clarification on a quick question?

Moon, is the spaceport tidied up and organized, as if everyone is done for day, or is it disorganized, as if everyone dropped what they were doing to leave?

I'm writing a post that is going to answer this question right this moment, as a matter o' fact.

Dang. Its begining to get really good, unfortunately I'm going to be gone for the next three weeks. I'll make posts if possible, but I don't think I will have internet and computer access. Good luck guys, go get those Nekos!

Just for everyone's information, since Missing does not have internet, in the interest of keeping his plots going, I am going to be writing for him as he dictates it to me over the phone. He should have internet back by the 2 of July.

So now, on with something completely different

Oh believe me when I tell you that you don't want to see my alternate personality. He's a little sadistic and loves to get into situations like the one happening right now. But he likes to brush aside the 'realities' of fighting an immortal race like the nekos. That's why I don't like to let him out unless in specific situations where his brand of style is warrented.

The meaning of maim runs along the lines of the word maul and the phrase 'beat the crap out of'. So yeah, don't go around saying 'hello maim' to some woman on the street. She'll just look at you wierd. :P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back