• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Don't worry to much, Missing. I didn't mind Lorcan doing that. I was pretty busy this weekend, so I have neglected on posting much... I appreciate her not being forgotten. ( Unlike Fay... <.<;; )

Fay: He should at least get accustomed to asking permission before doing that. It's not a good habit to get into; sooner or later he would have done it to someone who wouldn't have taken to it so well : /

Ah, yes. I understand that. It seems that a few people are doing that lately. Ah, well, all we can do is try to work them out of that habit. :3

Very sorry about the delay in progress everyone...adding new players and getting them introduced is very harrowing, and I always feel a little apprehensive with moving the plot until they are up to speed.

If any of you new arrivals have any questions, please feel free to ask, either In Character or here in the OOC chat. We'll be sure to answer them for you!

Are there musical chair Sundays?

Is the station food edible?

Is there some sort of map that his little blips telling me where every player is at?

I'm shutting up now.

*laughs*

Dusty doesn't know that around half the group is actually made up of technicians and engineers, does he? I wonder what he'd think of Cassifin if he knew that she's sending a bunch of engineers to do a soldier's job?

Blargh, the three days that I can't get a decent internet connection turn out the be the three days that the plot actually decides to move. I think I'm just going to have Cyril shut up and hide for a bit until the next transition 'scene'. Stupid, stupid wireless internet...

Don't worry Kevin...it won't be too long before we hit that transition from station to planet.

Cora said:
*chuckles*

Looks like Cassifin has a crush on the elite leader.
MissingNo said:
*smirks* Looks like the elite leader has an affection for Dream.
Fian said:
All is left now is for Dream to hit on Cassefin.

Shoot, you should see who Peke and Popjoy are warming up to. Cirrus is one big mid-day soap opera.

So which one of us gets to disappear for three seasons and then return played by a different actor?

Kevyn said:
So which one of us gets to disappear for three seasons and then return played by a different actor?

My money's on Dream herself.

That's EXACTLY how Freespacer Reincarnations work (they don't have soul-transfer: If Dream is KIA but enough is left, she might return as either a cyborg or a fully virtual AI, and, in the latter case, probably be the doom of the Cirrus. If nothing is left... well, they'll just make another one. :D).

Also, lol love triangle:
Fian said:
All is left now is for Dream to hit on Cassefin.

Dream is tsundere for Cassefin. She is instinctively aggressive towards her for being an arrogant, power-driven bitch, but can't help but wonder whether she can make her turn good, or at least reasonable.

Plus, with Dream's total naivety in matters of love... we're gonna have some fun times.

Della said:
Plus, with Dream's total naivety in matters of love... we're gonna have some fun times.

Oh ho, count on it. Not all drama is aliens, giant sewer-dwelling spidernoids and mysterious mysteries.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back