• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Just post-episode slowdown while I try and set times to do one-shots with folks.

I figure the BIG one-shot that will include anyone and everyone who wants in will have to be SP'd, due to time constraints. I might do that tonight once I get back from town.

I suppose I could show up if anyone cared. Though what time are you thinking? I have a class to teach soon so it'd have be decently late.

With all the wonky timezones, we'd either have to have it at an absurd hour, or move it to SP. SP has been working fine so far, so I figure we'll just do that.

*I*, however, will be PMing individuals with offers for one-shots with their characters, though. Those can be done in JP format, like the one Missing and I did earlier. Of course, you all are welcome to JP with each other too; you don't need me to be present for everything.

Liam said:
MissingNo said:

I concur.
I wanted to know why Claire needed off'd. Why'd you do that to your own char, DN? And why'd it make you feel better?

Oh, btw, very limited access until late next Tuesday. I'm gonna be at Kumoricon over the weekend, so unless the person I'm staying with allows access on their computer, I'm gonna be incommunicado.

I'll be out from saturday morning until Tuesday night, camping with some friends, so I'll be unable to get online for a while.

Honestly? It's better off not knowing. As far as I'm concerned, you never saw that.

Clair said:
"...she didn't look like someone who knew anything outside of work..."

Now that's just plain harsh.

And just a reminder, any player character who wants to RP in [Post Episode 3- A Pleasant Invitation] is welcome to jump into the conversation whenever they want; the events of this one-shot aren't HORRIBLY important, but they will affect and explain what your characters will be doing in the next episode.

I know. :twisted:

I think Claire's going to try and break that habit though. As impossible as it may be. Should be fun.

Eh I don't know, I'll probably be replacing my character at some point, Fitz didn't really turn out like I would have liked him.

The thread "Rucky Stah Arrivals" is meant for you, Fivemarks and the others who are new to the station. So have at it!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…