• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

We got a week or two of peace between episodes a while back. Claire just has to wait for this episode to end and then everything will be comin' up daisies : )

Until the next episode.

Weren't there only like 5 burgers at the start of the meal?

I thought Cassefin had one, and now Tweak seems to have had 5...

Cassifin has only had a bowl of salad. And I guess that means the rest of the team is safe from the horror of the burgers ^_^

Unless Moon would like me to rewrite that part out. I forgot there was a limited number of the burgers.

Or he could have some more buns sent in. The patties are just sitting on Tweak's plate and, besides, they have [EDIT]moonshine[/EDIT] as an ingredient...count it as "taking one for the team"?

[Reason for edit: Wanted something that would have at least a chance of the consumer living after eating it. And it acts as an off-hand compliment to Moon.]

MissingNo said:
Cassifin has only had a bowl of salad. And I guess that means the rest of the team is safe from the horror of the burgers ^_^

Unless Moon would like me to rewrite that part out. I forgot there was a limited number of the burgers.

Or he could have some more buns sent in. The patties are just sitting on Tweak's plate and, besides, they have [EDIT]moonshine[/EDIT] as an ingredient...count it as "taking one for the team"?

[Reason for edit: Wanted something that would have at least a chance of the consumer living after eating it. And it acts as an off-hand compliment to Moon.]

Cassefin took one.

But you know...I'm not that big a stickler for numbers. If everyone wants a burger, they are magically there to partake of.

Although I'm sure after the first bite we will have plenty left over.

Good roleplay requires imperfect characters.

Dragonnova said:
*Points to Serra's standoffish personality and sort of condescending demeanor.* :P
That's called being an Elysian.

Their flaw is that they're so elitist and bigoted that they're nearly insufferable.

I'm just poking fun at her, cora. Sheesh.

*Wishes everyone would lighten up. Reading the roleplay discussion forums anymore is almost painfully tense*

Cora said:
MissingNo said:
Serra has some sharp ears if she can understand a soft-spoken person murmuring (whispering, barely) to herself.
being perfect requires one to have superior hearing.

*shrugs* Works for me. But no one else will know what Tweak said or that she said anything. Serra would be answering or continuing a comment that no one else heard, but everyone seems to have picked up on it anyway so no harm, no foul.

: ) *watches the fireworks*

It does sound like we need to all be reading the posts more carefully. Tweak analyzed the actual ingredients, not just what they tasted like. That's where the wood pulp came from. But I had to change that once Moon posted what the ingredients really were. And frankly, there's not many ways that peanut/beanpaste hamburger could really taste bad outside of poor spicing choices and texture differences. And there are proteins in beans and nuts anyway...so the arguments are worthless.

The only thing that seems to be making a little sense is Claire's conversation with Kez >_>

RPG-D RPGfix
Back