• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

It does sound like we need to all be reading the posts more carefully. Tweak analyzed the actual ingredients, not just what they tasted like. That's where the wood pulp came from. But I had to change that once Moon posted what the ingredients really were. And frankly, there's not many ways that peanut/beanpaste hamburger could really taste bad outside of poor spicing choices and texture differences. And there are proteins in beans and nuts anyway...so the arguments are worthless.

Alien beans from Prilisa, which in actuality hold little to no protein in them at all.

With Cassefin, everything that used to make sense is no defunct.

MoonMan said:
Alien beans from Prilisa, which in actuality hold little to no protein in them at all.

With Cassefin, everything that used to make sense is now defunct.
And Serra delights in pointing out all the little things Cassifin does wrong. It's quite fun. :3

The only thing that seems to be making a little sense is Claire's conversation with Kez >_>

She pulled back noticeably when he put his head between them, her eyebrows raising slightly at his words.

And... it all made sense. His reaction to Dream when they all first came onboard, his attitude around all the girls this night, even Cassefin, her memory of his confrontation with their first Captain. It all fit.

She turned to Claire, an amused look on her face, and leaned in closer to whisper to her. "In his case, I think he's pretending really hard."

yes I am now officially lost... XD

but hey! Look! Lorcan's actually trying to be social! while trying to seduce the girls no less

Claire said:
... She glanced sideways at Keziah, "Please tell me they're just pretending to like it just to be nice..." Although the words 'kiss-ass' crossed her mind earlier, she filtered out that line of thinking...

I was lost for a second, but I read back and worked it out.

Lorcan is laying it on a bit thick, though. I follow the adventures with amusement :P

I'm free all rest of today and tomorrow evening. Wednesday to Friday is very busy for me, so I doubt those days would work out at all.

Alright. I'm not sure how much I need to do here right now, if nothing much then I'll try to catch you on the IRC. Otherwise I'll try to fit you in tomorrow evening.

Gah, I apologize for the lack of posts from me lately, exam season has been starting to rear its head.

I should be more frequent with my posts now, so I appreciate everyone's patience.

Heh, congrats to me for being assigned to the station. I'm just being a little cautious of how I should start out. Anybody have any advice to starting the role playing on the station? I don't want to mess something up.

I know how to role play, I'm just thinking of how I should post Isaac's coming onto the station and all that jazz. Like, where I should post it, if this is the right place, etc.

Yes, yes that would, but I wont leave that to anybody. I'll find out on my own. I just need to find time in my day to read them all. Thank you for the advice again MissingNo.

It's kinda funny to look back here and see the cirrus station wiki still has Fitz Felroy as "active." I hope to rejoin with a new Nep female person if possible, I just loved Moon's plot.

Catgirls everywhere man!

(Ninja vanishes)

You guys need to update the Cirrus wiki, hardcore.

Now that Jen is coming on board now (and will now edit the wiki to reflect that) where should I begin? Or should I wait for the next episode/mission?

I am disappointed by the lack of activity in an otherwise interesting plotship.

this-is-unacceptable.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back