• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Double-post (this was written after I posted on the story thread).

Okay, just letting everyone know I'm not going to have Tweak single-handedly pwn the other team. But, she is a neko, she does have all of those advantages, heck, she was designed for this stuff on a much more serious scale. And she's definitely got reason to not want to lose.

That said, I am going to do my best to keep a very open mind on what happens to her. Which is why I'm going after George and Lenny first. Moon has the most characters in this, and these two are probably everyone's first bet on getting picked off first anyway. Second, I don't want anyone getting left out simply because they were hit so very early in the round. Third, Tweak's gonna try getting Deacon's help with getting them, so it won't be her all the way.

It'll only be after everyone's gone that I'll even think about going after Cassifin, if Tweak's still around : ) Unless something happens to seriously tweak Tweak the wrong way...and if you think you know what it is, please don't do it right off...seriously, she'll clear the field at that point. And, though it might be entertaining, it'll also shorten a potentially cool and fun game of tactics and cat-and-mouse a lot. (Of course, it could also be a nice "okay-let's-end-this" switch if it happens to drag on or need finishing quickly ^_^;)

Thanks for reading both of my super-long posts!

MissingNo said:
Um...uh-oh.

Blue team cannot lose. Tweak's as good as exposed in one way or another if they do.

Silly-side-note: If she does run the lap naked, she can use active camo, bypassing the whole "indecent exposure", and showing everyone her remarkably gadget-filled back and her ears (since I'm sure hats won't be left out of the "clothing" classification). Active camo doesn't automatically mark her "neko" but it comes so very close...

I actually wouldn't worry too much about that. Haha~

Although teams looks uneven, you *will* need a good amount of people to defeat Cassefin. That said, I'm sure Cora and Lorcan won't give up so easily, and George and Lenny have a surprise of their own.

Of course Cassefin won't play fair. (Not by breaking rules, to clarify. I mean by giving herself an unfair advantage. I'm sure her bust size isn't the only change she's overgone)

I would go through with that dare-like consequence of losing. If Tweak shouldn't be exposed that way, we can always have something happen to her that would keep her from participating.

Dragonnova said:
Of course Cassefin won't play fair. (Not by breaking rules, to clarify. I mean by giving herself an unfair advantage. I'm sure her bust size isn't the only change she's overgone)
Well shoot, you guys can read me like a book at this point.
I would go through with that dare-like consequence of losing. If Tweak shouldn't be exposed that way, we can always have something happen to her that would keep her from participating.
If it comes to that, I'll respect Missing's want to keep the secret under wraps. You should still try your hardest, though!

MoonMan said:
MissingNo said:
Um...uh-oh.

Blue team cannot lose.

I actually wouldn't worry too much about that. Haha~

Although teams looks uneven, you *will* need a good amount of people to defeat Cassefin. That said, I'm sure Cora and Lorcan won't give up so easily, and George and Lenny have a surprise of their own.
No, I didn't say that to mean that it was impossible for Blue to obtain the status of "having lost the game" (( >_> Yes, that counts, you know who you are...)), you misunderstood. I mean that, if Tweak wants to stay clothed and remain disguised, Blue team must not lose. There, that's what I should have said first time through: Blue Team Must Not Lose.

I knew you had aces up your sleeves for everyone, that the odds would be turned on their heads regardless of how many people were on either team. You wouldn't be a good GM if you didn't : D : p

GAME NOTE: What is Serra doing on the Blue Side? She's not on Blue Team...Neither is Lorcan... (EDIT: Fixed by Chris.)

Yes, I am going to be the person keeping everyone's facts straight, it seems. Correct me if I fail my duties at any point.

SECOND GAME NOTE: Dream is now seated comfortably out of the game field with her rifle on the rack, as noted in a post about a page ago. Tweak took her aside since the druidess seemed out of sorts before the game started. Also, DING-DING: Moonie, you've just discovered what will set Tweak off! Congratulations!

Why am I writing so sarcastic-like tonight? I had a reasonably good day...pay the tone no mind, please, and observe the content. Thank you.

MoonMan said:
If it comes to that, I'll respect Missing's want to keep the secret under wraps. You should still try your hardest, though!
Okay, this has gotten me curious. I don't want to be completely reliant on the secret, but it's going to need to change at some point before it gets overdone (staying hidden beyond all reasonable length of time). I would ask what would happen if it came out, but that's a cop-out if I can 'see the future' and make sure my character stays 'safe' before going through with letting it out.

But, similar questions can be answered without going that far: Would the revelation that she's a neko keep her from staying on the station as part of Team 35 in her current condition? Would they turn her in to the YSE? Would Cassifin force her to transfer to a proper body or get her malfunction otherwise fixed? Their attitudes toward her can be whatever would be reasonable, but as long as she isn't recalled to Yamatai in one way or another (this would basically remove her from the plot and pretty much every other plot if they destroy defective models), I'm open to her being open.

MissingNo said:
SECOND GAME NOTE: Dream is now seated comfortably out of the game field with her rifle on the rack, as noted in a post about a page ago. Tweak took her aside since the druidess seemed out of sorts before the game started. Also, DING-DING: Moonie, you've just discovered what will set Tweak off! Congratulations!

Oh...I guess I misread your post beforehand.

And, actually, it wouldn't matter in either regard; Cassefin would still shoot at Dream until she's "out". I suppose in this respect we can just say Dream was hit and be done with it, as it looks like Della might miss this event. I will change my post to reflect Dream's position, however.

Okay, this has gotten me curious. I don't want to be completely reliant on the secret, but it's going to need to change at some point before it gets overdone (staying hidden beyond all reasonable length of time). I would ask what would happen if it came out, but that's a cop-out if I can 'see the future' and make sure my character stays 'safe' before going through with letting it out.
Again, I wouldn't sweat it so much. There are several plans I have for the outcome of the event, no matter which direction it takes.

But, similar questions can be answered without going that far: Would the revelation that she's a neko keep her from staying on the station as part of Team 35 in her current condition? Would they turn her in to the YSE? Would Cassifin force her to transfer to a proper body or get her malfunction otherwise fixed? Their attitudes toward her can be whatever would be reasonable, but as long as she isn't recalled to Yamatai in one way or another (this would basically remove her from the plot and pretty much every other plot if they destroy defective models), I'm open to her being open.

Right now? Cassefin would put her in a crate and send her to Yamatai.

This opinion however could change over the course of time.

"Gah," Cassefin exclaimed, her back against the barrier as she glanced back over at her other two teammates still lingering close by. "It would be nice if you two did something. Any time now?"

XD You totally missed my post moonie... Lorcan's being a sneaky lil boy and sneaking around the maze.

And a quick question or two...

1. Did Cass say they had to stay on the game floor?
2. And is there a balcony/stairs leading to it?

1. Did Cass say they had to stay on the game floor?
Not exactly. She did say to play fairly, but it doesn't really matter either way because-
2. And is there a balcony/stairs leading to it?
There are two staircases that run along the edges of the rooms, but they are currently blocked by some big blocky nanoconstructions. So unless you can fly, you most likely cannot reach the balcony.

Double-post, because I'm the boss and I say I can do it.

All of my Cirrus Station players should get their lovable rears up into their User Control Panel (which can by found at the top of your screen on that little menu thing next to the pretty picture.)

After that, you should look to your immediate left and select the Usergroups option.

AND THEN, you all need to hit the bubble next to Cirrus Research Station, to join the Cirrus Station usergroup. This way I will be able to send you all important PMs with a little more ease to ensure that all people are notified of upcoming events and such.

Thanks fellas~

Dragonnova said:
Where exactly is Lorcan...? It's a bit hard to tell from your post.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v476_Mike_Nebuche_map.jpg

Right there being a sneaky lil snot... :P

EDIT: Darnit moonie ;-; makes it awfully hard to play mean when you can't get some leverage...

Could we start ending each post with a copy of the map marking our character's path and end position? This is going to get very confusing for me very rapidly, especially since I have to keep track of multiple enemies and coordinate with allies.

Example...I have no clue where George is or where he is going, but I want Tweak to sneak up behind him. This won't work if he goes anywhere within eyeshot of Lorcan or is outside the maze where Cassifin or someone else can see her.

Tweak's movements so far...

I am doing the best I can in regards to determining Deacon's location as well as any of the others. But George's move during Lenny's rush is completely undescribed.

Attachments

• Tweak 1-3.JPG
    Tweak 1-3.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 157
Double-post because I don't think anyone will notice the edit if I changed the first post.

Turns out I mis-read Deacon's post. Here is the proper map of Tweak's movements:

Attachments

• Tweak 1-3 (corrected).JPG
    Tweak 1-3 (corrected).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 131
Cassefin: Still at her side, amidst the barriers in The Barrier Field.
Serra: With Cassefin.
Lorcan: Sneaking along the far side, outside of the Corridor Maze.
Lenny: Running up through the Corridor Maze.
George: Supposedly sneaking along the right side of the Corridor Maze.

---

Dream: On the sidelines (with red paint on her belly, hu hu hu hu)
Tweak: Where MissingNo said she was.
Deacon: On the wall near Tweak.
Keziah: Opposite side of Deacon and Tweak, nearest to the main corridor.
Claire: With Keziah (IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE, OH YEEEEEAH!~)
Jen: Still in the barrier field, opposite of Cassefin.
Isaac: On the wall seperating the two spinners on the Teacups.
Stovaa: In one of the center spinner tea cups, in the Teacup Spinners.

---

Hopefully I remembered everyone. Am I right to assume that these positions are correct?

Attachments

• Updated Map.JPG
    Updated Map.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 118
No. Claire's behind the wall section (on her side) just left to the letter T in 'the barrier field. (I should just edit it with MS paint or something, but I'm too lazy right now.) She's not in the actual maze. Like I said, she's watching the side entrance.

I thought the area with the text BARRIER FIELD was the area, with moving walls or whatever (The entire wall moving mechanic wasn't explained very well)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back