• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Awww, no love then...Thanks for the welcome though.

(And before any rumors get started, I love women. That is all...)

Moonie would touch just about anything that would touch him back. That's why he get so infatuated with the copier so long ago.

Gwaaaaaarrrr~ *^*

I've actually already been bypass-approved by Subliminal, but I don't want noisy lil' Scarlet to barge in and ruin the plot... So consider yourself mentally clawed at whilst I wait for a way to sneak in, Moonie.

It'll be like The Grudge but with more weird smilies and candycorn. Huzzah. ;I

I read the title of the episode a couple times when it started and pretty much haven't given it any thought since then. And at the start I thought it referred to meeting the newcomers, but didn't connect it to the current events until just now.

Yet another good title, Moon, well played.

The title will almost always be a clever ploy on the contents of the episode. At least, whenever I can make it so. <:3c

Episode 1: Welcome to Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine is slango(slang lingo) for something really great. Cirrus is also the name of a cloud formation. It's funny because it's in this episode that everybody learns that being on the Cirrus Station really isn't that great at all.

Part of the charm of Cirrus Station, I guess~
Episode 2: Little Problems
Squad 35 fought an enormous four-legged spiderlike thingamajig in a big sewage pipe. You would normally call that a big problem, but on the Cirrus it's a normal occurrence.

Episode 3: Sunny Day on Prilisa Four
Yeah, it was sunny. That didn't make it a nice day.

Episode 4: A Pleasant Dinner
If you mean pleasant dinner as in a dinner where nobody enjoys themselves because the food is terrible and everyone ends up shooting at one another, then sure, it was just a dandy evening, complete with a double duty.

*Scratches around in Moonman's attic*

You actually made me look through Rucky Stah Arrivals for the double meaning, before I realised it didn't have one. Nice mind control technique... *_*

Regantor said:
*Scratches around in Moonman's attic*

You actually made me look through Rucky Stah Arrivals for the double meaning, before I realised it didn't have one. Nice mind control technique... *_*
...Except that "Rucky Stah" is a reference both to the anime by the same name (which frankly has nothing to do with the ship that I can see) and the way Japanese people who aren't used to English say that name. The arrivals part just means that people were arriving via that ship in that thread : )

But you probably already knew that ^_^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…