• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

David 'Speedy' Harbinger will also need to be added to the list...

Am I missing something?... Right I'm MAD, the 'new' guy, expect me to be a straight man, so don't expect crazyness from me, unless I've had a really weird day...

Hey moon, I suppose I ought to clarify that it's really only George that Claire holds a grudge against. Lenny is kind of a harmless oaf, and she only avoids him because George tends to not be too far away.

Hey everybody, who remembers me?

Well, after half a year in the ass end of nowhere, alternately fighting off mosquitoes the size of softballs and digging through neck deep snow, I've managed to find my way back to civilization. If I never see another tree as long as I live, it will be too soon.

I know that I haven't really been part of this plot in a percentage sense. But do you folks maybe have a spot for me again now that I'm back from the (literally) frozen north?

Sounds like a cold adventure indeed!

I'm sure there's a place for Cyril back on the squad. Got lotsa catching up to do.

And welcome back to civilization!

Oh ye gods, don't get me started. Would you believe that it took me a month to even remember about this place?

Anyway, what have I missed? I've started slogging through the threads, but I was wondering what the Reader's Digest version is? Is Cyril just hiding in the wings somewhere, or did he get boffed in the head by a neko and spend some time on medical leave?

Would help if you let us know where exactly you left off. I'm sure we can cook up a short version with that information.

And of course you're welcome to return! The more the merrier; just hop onto the Cirrus Station wikipage and put Cyril back into the active squad (if I even moved him to the inactive squad...I can't remember for the life of me.)

Glad to hear you're okay.

Yes, he was moved to the inactive squad. I'll see if I can give him Cirrus Station Plot: The Condensed Edition to lighten your workload, Moon.

Where I left off... do you mean playing or reading?

To cover both bases; I left for the whole 'pipeline' thing back in the middle of the Prilisa Four daytrip, back when everyone was still tied up. As for reading, I've started Episode Five for the whole 'get into things faster' angle, but I've only had time to get a page and a half or so in.

So now that things are worked out after Stainball, are we free to migrate over to Ep. 5? I want to meet the new squadies ASAP to get Richard's response a giant dog walking in carrying a katana...

Yes, you've been introduced to be arriving "any time now", so any time you're ready.

For order of arrival, I came up with:

{Deacon}- Noboru has a serious "=O" moment here
{Dream}- What happened to her, anyways?
{Tweak}- KINFOLK!
{Cassifin}- CRAZY ADMINISTRATOR!
{Claire}- Closer to normal.
{Keziah}- Closer to normal.
{Lorcan}
{EVERYONE ELSE}

Of course this is all about whoever wants to show up first.

yeah, I thought I said earlier that it was time for the older players to join in on the new episode...

OH WELL! NOW YOU KNOW, HAHAHA~

Posted in a new thread with an idea for a side-story, but am aborting that since I forgot my idea...I'll transfer my post to the Ep5 thread.

I just found this out and wondered if everyone else knew: Episode Five takes place the next day. So you're not just going from the Stainball match to meeting the newcomers.

I noticed a couple people posting as if it was the same day, and I made the mistake myself before Moon caught it.

Lol Lor's still got a bloody looking nose...

Anyway... anyone want to volunteer to be Lorcan's chosen cuddle bunny? I mean... He needs someone to love!

-and be made fun of for it-

RPG-D RPGfix
Back