• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

I defend it as this.

When your not proficient to the animal kingdom, your going to relate to those that you know of. For instance it's a big thing with whiskers, your going to call it a cat, big full of muscles a dog.

That and she has yet to ask him what he is specifically, this battle IS the first time she has ever seen him ya know?

Also I tend to roleplay my 3rd person as though it's from the character's perspective, not mine. So while I know it's a hyena, doesn't mean a Nep Marine is going to be able to tell apart from common animals.

Survival is her specialty, knowing the difference between animals is not.

Actually, could I trouble someone to add my character to the list? Someone who actually can edit the list? I.... have completely lost all trace of my password. Honestly.

Dragonnova said:
Actually, could I trouble someone to add my character to the list? Someone who actually can edit the list? I.... have completely lost all trace of my password. Honestly.
I can reset those, you know. How about I make up a new one and PM it to you?

Couldn't hurt, but I'll take a rain check on that for the moment. I'll let you know when the need arises. Thanks for the offer though, Wes.

LorcanLycan said:
The five of them stood with the rest of the winning Blue team in the center of the recreation area

mmm... no... four xD Lorcan went off to take care of a bloody nose lol idc though.

Unless he just didn't come back, they waited for him to return. :P

Hah, digging a hole so deep not even light can escape it.

Why did I have to give this character this personality? Next time, it's a meek little nerd who never does this kind of thing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back