• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Double Note:

We're starting semi-fresh; if your character wasn't in the correct position prior to this post, feel free to make it so that he or she is. A handful of you I have given specific plans, while the rest are open to make their own methods.

Currently, here are the set-pieces: All of my active players SHOULD be on Tram 1, which is still moving very fast, still out of control, but now free of any innocent passengers. If you have any questions, feel free to post them and I'll try and clear the mud.

At this point in time, any method you wish to get your character where she needs to be is fine by me. :V

Right, which chars are we designating out of this due to inactivity/not being willing to return/etc?

I actually don't know. I'm hoping to get a good assessment of who all is still here in these opening posts.

I'm super pleased that Cirrus is alive!

Attachments

• 1193432815021.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 115
I'm actually very pleased that this is back in order. I wish I'd noticed sooner. Now, just how to get my character back in the fray from the stopped tram...

Just make your character's presence known in the tram, and make it seem like Kokuten missed him or something. No biggie.

Be a badass and crawl out from under the tram from between the wheels. "Man, that was a close one."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…