• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

OH! Wasn't really thinking straight, haha.

Wow, that is a freakin' great idea. Even more so considering that they are all done by the same artist and would fit in perfectly. I'll look into this when all the artwork is finished.

I didn't really mean it as a role-call, but that's cool. The post frequency seemed to have slowed quite a bit, but with finals and holidays I figure that's to be expected.

Lorc's still hanging around, though I guess I've given up on mmorpgs ^^;; WAY too many rpers for me to keep up with...

Plus my life has gone downhill /shrug

If ne'one's interested their'll be a cluster flux with Lorc eventually in case they want to go give him grief xD

Well, I have some new for you guys, and I don't believe it's in the Good News category.

With things speeding up and jumping around, I've found it hard to concentrate on running the Cirrus Station plotship...as most of you have probably already noticed, what with the lack of activity. I've held off from making this post in hopes of finding a way to give the Cirrus a little more of my time, but unfortunately I believe all that has accomplished is my players simply becoming impatient, as they rightfully should.

So, I believe that it's high time I simply man up and state that the Cirrus Station will be going into a frozen state. I apologize to those of you who've invested time and effort into your characters here, but luckily they should be salvageable and able to move to other plots if you so wish. If any of the newer players who've been using my plot as their first venture into Star Army need any help easing into a new plot, just send me a PM and I'll work with you to settle back into the groove. Older players who know the ropes of character moving from plot to plot, I wish you the best and also offer help if needed.

I wish the Cirrus could have continued, but with things as they are for me, I just can't seem to hold a plot with my current schedule, as much as I would've liked to. It was a lot of fun, for me at least, while it lasted, and I hope to roleplay with you fellas again sometime. If ya got any questions, you know where to find me.

Well, I guess it's a good thing I made a character with some combat ability then, since it looks like Sean is Acadia bound. I like my Neppie, I'm not giving him up just yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back