• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

People are getting art. Paid out of my pocket.

MAKE SURE YOUR CHARACTER BIOS ARE UPDATED WITHIN THE WEEK.

More details to come later after I get a list of finalists to consider.

Huh? You mean...color art?

I'll try to have the update finished tomorrow!

EDIT: Hm. Just looked over Tweak's bio and it doesn't look like anything needs changed. So...let me know if she's picked (though, since she already has art, I'd understand if you picked everyone else), and I'll be happy to provide clothing example pictures. Otherwise, Zairyo's pic is pretty much how I think of her now.

Double post!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, just been mentally exhausted and drained. I'll get something up tomorrow, promise!

Hm.. so, I think I should wait for Moonman to make a post, no? I am not really sure if I should just do a small post with Himiko acknowledging the order and beginning the search, or just do it all after Moonman gives a little hint on the location of the switch (or at least where to start looking).

To force myself to get around to actually doing this, I have an idea for a one-post (maybe?) look at what's going on with Tweak. Hopefully this will add some much-needed change to her character...

...is it alright if I NPC Dream for this?

A quick question. What would be the standard issue security weapon, and would it be effective on the Junkers? Sean would for sure be carrying at least one of his own firearms with him, but I'd rather use a standard issue if possible.

Finished reading the first episode. My character will most likely seduce one of the scientists into sharing his quarters with her.

My character is a female.

Lets think about this for a second. She's on a station filled with socially inept scientists, most of which were nerds who never really made it with a woman. She makes a deal with one of them and she gets a high class room for practically nothing. All she has to do inn return is come up with a story about being his assistant (Or something like that) and of course let the guy grope to his hearts content.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back