• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

I love how the giant fisking hyena has picked up on this stuff quicker then the rest of the (mostly human) squad. My joking aside, Cyril hasn't quite figured out that he has the hots for Keziah.

MoonMan said:
I think most people realize it pretty quickly. Just Deacon actually tells them instead of pussy-footing around, haha.
Being a dog also allows him to smell the pheromone and other scents that people give off when they're near objects of affection/lust too. So in short, his first real interaction with the team more or less told him everything he knew with one whiff of his nose.

Moon, you keep using the word "shifty" to describe George. Is he untrustworthy or just a schemer (not with malicious intent)?

Also, with the rain, what's the temperature? Both inside the resort and outside in the weather, if they're significantly different.

George is pretty ratty-looking in the first place. His eyes look pretty sharp, mostly. If he wasn't trying to act all suave all the time, he might come off as a little scary.

The temperature inside is pretty cool, while outside is more of a lukewarm rain. The difference wouldn't be THAT big, I'd think.

Sorry about my lack of replies as of late, everyone, I've had some things come up and I'm working on getting them shot down.

Hopefully I'll have some replies for you all in the coming few days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back