• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Post made!

Again, big apologies folks for the massive delay; had to do some last-minute travel for a family member's funeral. It was nice to see some of the folks again, though, we're usually so spread out that it's years before I'm able to chat them up.

Anyway. I'm back now, so hopefully my absence hasn't last me all of my players.

Maybe, to keep the posts in chronological order, this expansion on what happened before Claire went to bother Cassifin could go into a one-shot thread. Otherwise it may become "Did this happen before, after, or does Claire have a time-traveling twin?" fun-times.

Moonie's posts are completely chronological, I'm sure. :roll: Besides which, I would only do a one-shot if I wanted to be absolutely sure that we were the only two participating. I honestly don't mind if others jump in here, so... sorry. Can't accomodate you, I'm afraid.

Don't worry about it, Liam. Go ahead and reply.

We're only having to resort to having two faces here because of my business, so for the moment I'll allow it within limits. Generally I prefer not to RP in two different time periods, however, so take that to heart in the future.

*sighs, then goes to sit in a corner, FORGOTTEN AND ALONE.*

*...ALONE.*

*...AND FORGOTTEN.*

*laughs* I'm just pullin' your leg, I figure you have a good reason for not posting for George yet. You've always had a good reason : )

Alright then. Sorry about the lack of posts from me guys, but you now how things get. -.-

I think we will be wrapping up this episode, as it has lost a little steam mostly on my part. Don't wanna be holding us up any longer, so I will probably leave the thread open for a little bit while the next episode starts. You all are free to RP at your leisure in this episode until I close it, so if you have anything more to wring out of the experience, feel free!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back