• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Not a lot I could do. "Babysit peke and stay in the middle" doesn't really give me a lot of scope to do stuff. Probably could have posted about ripping the floor up, but I thought I'd let the front crew try something before I had my char start tearing holes in the tram.

Eh, it happens to the best of us. It just means to put more action into your character in the coming episodes to avoid being the stand-around-fellow.

Thought Tweak being a neko was still a secret?

Also, shortpost due to nothing happening and Stovaa being invisible apparently.

Stovaa's right, Tweak is a Freespacer to everyone except Dream, Kess, and Kokuten(Because he met her during the Freespacer Contact).

Just waiting on moonie here to advance, really. Nothing else to say for treating the wounded unless you like writing paragraphs about the infections and bruising.

Stovaa said:
Thought Tweak being a neko was still a secret?
It is still a secret except to the people Koku mentioned. I'm reading Blake's mention of nekos as just a statement of fact and not directed at Tweak. And his question could be out of the idea that she is a Freespacer, not a neko. But she's not paying attention to him right now because she doesn't know he's talking to her, and being several dozen meters away doesn't make for good conversation distance : P

I'll end this episode and start the next within the next few days. Just finishing up some loose ends on my end.

Are we going to decide what to do or do anything about Kess? And I'd respond to that, except I'm waiting on Cypher to post for Noboru.

I wouldn't worry too much about Kess at this point. Cassefin said she'd delete her, but Cassefin says a lot of things.

You can continue posting in the current episode if you want, I'll start the next soon. One-shots between episodes are still welcome.

Anyone wanna get together to JP for a one-shot on irc?

I'm interested in getting to know my squadmates.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…