• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Anytime is fine. I'd like to use etherpad myself. I really liked Jimmy, Gallant, and ShotJon's JP's using that app, and I can definitely see its usefulness in their use of it. So really, I guess it's just a matter of who's on IRC when I am. Which isn't reasonable, I guess. So, if anyone would like to specify a time, I would do my best to meet those requirements.

I'm sorry Dragonnova, I think I may have killed your thread because my character is to new for anyone to appreciate as of yet.

I really do feel bad... :|

Don't feel like you're falling behind guys. The scene hasn't changed yet and they're just conversing so don't feel like you're being forgotten.

Lam said:
There will be interesting things to run from and shoot at as soon as we're planetside, no?
That doesn't mean you're excused from posting until then. If you want ALL ACTION go to the Acadia, they have plenty.

Cipher said:
The instant Noboru heard "Vinross-Yu Cranker Materials", his entire body went on full alert. The mention of the mining company immediately allowed his thoughts to drift back to that point in time where the station had been sealed. He thought briefly of Scarlet, who had gone on seeking her quest for "karma" after the mission. He thought of his own personal wounds - his damaged pride for letting such a thing slip past him.

So it came as no surprise when Noboru immediately began checking his .45 service pistol, not saying anything but instead carefully inspecting the handgun, and shutting out the rest of the world.

Cool story bro.

KokuEDIT: Indeed, cool story, bro.

HOLY CRAP WHAT DID CASSEFIN TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT TALKING TO ANYONE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING ARE YOU STUPID JEEZ OMG

I don't remember anything about that. :V

Well, good thing Claire's not going to say anything regardless. Also: YOU GAVE A UNIQUE A FACE! CAN WE KEEP HER?

EDIT:
Moonie's Next Post said:
THATS WHAT EVERYONE WOULD HAVE SAID, EXCEPT THEY HAVE HELMETS ON AND THEIR SPEAKERS ARE OFF HURR HURR.

EDIT:
Get out of my posts, Kokuten.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back