• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Anytime is fine. I'd like to use etherpad myself. I really liked Jimmy, Gallant, and ShotJon's JP's using that app, and I can definitely see its usefulness in their use of it. So really, I guess it's just a matter of who's on IRC when I am. Which isn't reasonable, I guess. So, if anyone would like to specify a time, I would do my best to meet those requirements.

I'm sorry Dragonnova, I think I may have killed your thread because my character is to new for anyone to appreciate as of yet.

I really do feel bad... :|

Don't feel like you're falling behind guys. The scene hasn't changed yet and they're just conversing so don't feel like you're being forgotten.

There will be interesting things to run from and shoot at as soon as we're planetside, no?

Lam said:
There will be interesting things to run from and shoot at as soon as we're planetside, no?
That doesn't mean you're excused from posting until then. If you want ALL ACTION go to the Acadia, they have plenty.

Cool story bro.

KokuEDIT: Indeed, cool story, bro.

HOLY CRAP WHAT DID CASSEFIN TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT TALKING TO ANYONE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING ARE YOU STUPID JEEZ OMG

I don't remember anything about that. :V

Well, good thing Claire's not going to say anything regardless. Also: YOU GAVE A UNIQUE A FACE! CAN WE KEEP HER?

EDIT:
Moonie's Next Post said:
THATS WHAT EVERYONE WOULD HAVE SAID, EXCEPT THEY HAVE HELMETS ON AND THEIR SPEAKERS ARE OFF HURR HURR.

EDIT:
Get out of my posts, Kokuten.

Noboru's speaking in a falsified accent, so he probably wouldn't be recognised. And he still had his speakers on from when he was in the hangar.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…