• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Hey! Why's Moonie welcome in your post and I'm not?

Besides, Captain Bell doesn't have a harsh british slur.

Last I checked, we didn't go 'loike' down here. It's either that, or she's related to Jon Jon Rocketass.

I read it as, like, a West Country accent.

Which non-brits may not understand the concept of (yes, there are MULTIPLE ACCENTS here)

Heh. Pointing out that Kokuten's carrying something that can be used as a scalpel isn't going to help his case any.

Could be a really bad Australian accent. If it is, Moonie's next post will include "Ya coil that a knoife? Nah, Dissa knoife!"

Hey Moon, are the scanners only metal detectors or are they something that could see through materials like luggage x-ray machines at the airport?

Undoubtedly a hard decision for him to make. There are so many new faces and to a 'artistically-minded' young man, it's very difficult to simply choose whomever you want to sleep with and just kiss their's. After, 'artistically-minded' means that you want to sleep with all of them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…