• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Wait, isn't ass-kissing all about appearances anyway?

If you appear to kiss someone's ass, then technically you are more kissing it than if you were to express sincere respects far too often.

Though I must say, Kokuten's heavy use of the word 'noted' is very friendly and I'd hate to see it go.

Hey guys, been a little busy helping set up a wedding for my cousin, ill be MIA for another day or two. Thanks for your patience.

For some reason, I find the idea that Blake whispered even though he was using a radio funny. Must be a reflex, to whisper when you're plotting something, even if you have no reason to. Ironic that a whisper would have been more effective than using open radio frequencies.

---

Important note: The last two sentences of my last IC post are a fork in the road. She hasn't done one or the other yet, but since what happens next would receive instant action on Tweak's part, so I decided to be preemptive on my response. It all depends on what happens next:

--If all terrorists die or are disabled, then she'll wait for Kess or Kokuten to say what she does next.

--If any terrorists are missed or not taken out of the fight by the time she finishes firing, then she moves and resumes firing until ordered to stop (from Kess or Kokuten) or move on (likely by Kess, but also an option from Kokuten).

But either way, after she finished firing on the last terrorist, she moves. The gunfire, plus the dropping of her empty magazine, were dead giveaways to her position, so a change would be tactically required.

Moon, the message Tweak sent to Kokuten is only because Kess said they should hurry. Tweak will listen if Kess directs her to follow Kokuten over herself, though. But, from what I've seen, the SavTechs are 'higher' on the chain of command than a squad leader...am I wrong on that? It sounds wrong, for some reason...anyway. Second assumption made with that post was that the gun used was a Zen Armaments .45 Pistol. It may be the Styrling Silver Special one, but you never specified that I can recall, and the Zen pistol had a ten-round mag while the Styrling one had an eight-round one...so I picked : )

Plotting? Claire's not plotting anything, she wants Blake to shut up and just folllow Kokuten's orders. (Don't mean anything OOCly by it, by the way.)

Think you're reading too far into her actions.

All she heard was the last part of what Blake said. Character perception and the IC reality (as well as player intention) can be quite different; Tweak's already made an error in placing a SavTech over her field commander.

Both cases are justified, though. "...in the shuttle", to her, implied pre-organized (which, in a one-sided way that is Blake-only at this point, this is). Blake is also sounding like he is (but may not actually be) giving Claire more authority than Kokuten. This is why Tweak hasn't reported it immediately, she doesn't have enough information aside from the general discontent and Blake's comment. She could get him in trouble, possibly, but she doesn't think now is the time to be causing problems.

(And the SavTech thing is because all of her records have the SavTechs giving the team orders from the Head Admin and generally being Cassefin's mouthpiece as far as handing out objectives goes. And, Cassefin being head of the station, that may not give the AIs an actual rank, but more of a rank-by-proxy...if that makes sense.)

*laughs* Wow Moon. A nearly 300 pound hyena with a sword is parried with little effort and a combat knife, but a little freespacer is the downfall of these eco terrorists....Wow man...just wow.

Confusion...

I thought Deacon and Tweak were all on the same side of the room. Method was with Kokuten, Tweak and Deacon were on the conveyor-side.

EDIT: Re-read my last post, and Tweak was firing across the room at the twin headed toward Koku's group, but she's still on Deacon's side of the room.

I'm a bit confused now.

What's the room like like? And what's going on with the twins? Who is engaging who?

:<

Sorry for the delay folks; it's been a busy couple of days for me.

The confusion is a error on my part, and I'll try and address it as soon as I can.

The room can be divided into three simple areas. From left to right, you have the Storage Crate area, the cleared middle area with all of the Vinross Yu-Cranker employees, and the right side has a long raised conveyor belt thing that runs from wall to wall. If looked at from above, following all this, the belt runs from bottom to top.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…