• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Huh. That's a mirror image of what I thought (From above: conveyor on the left, open space, crates on the right, entrance on bottom, exit (goal) on top, conveyor running from top to bottom).

I'll adjust accordingly. Doesn't really make any difference, but an accurate mental picture is useful.

Eh, I didn't pay much mind to it, I just used people as a landmark and Falcon PAWNCH.

Attachments

• Contains_10percent_Fruit_Juice (Are you a bad enough dude to drink Falcon Punch).jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 110
Cipher said:
Tweak was moving him around now, the shot was a bit more difficult. Noboru couldn't wait - he raised the gun again, aligned, and fired the last three shots in his magazine at the guy.
Why not, Cipher? Tweak and Deacon clearly have the guy on the ropes, and Tweak's in the way! That's reckless behavior and endangerment of one's squadmates right there. Tweak's not going to trust him much now.

Either wait for a clean shot, or don't fire at all. And bullets _clearly_ haven't done squat against either twin, or they'd be down already.

Just because Koku says (especially OOCly) you have a shot doesn't bind you with an no-disobey clause to fire. If you were rolling with it, then DON'T fire.

What's done is done. Just pointing it out.

1. I said this to Cipher before Missing posted.

2. Missing, chill. Even if Tweak was to be shot, a Neko tends to shrug off most wounds that mortals would suffer.

3. Though, it might be good to take into consideration whether or not Noboru would risk a shot with Tweak in the way.

Argh, where are my Unique Scooby Snacks when I need them? Could just toss one down the way we came and hustle along while Nell is occupied.

Situation already resolved, so Stov didn't even get a chance with her. Oh well, now there's a dead chick!

Maybe Koku could get some practice?

Okay, my last post showed me some spots where I'm seriously straying from Tweak's personality, so I rewrote it.

I've been told at least once before that Tweak is drifting from her given traits, so I'm going to ask people to help me keep in-character. I think I know where the problem is, and an attempt is being made to correct that, but I would appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Aside from what is written in her bio, I've noted some things that can override Tweak's introvert tendencies. These are:

(tl;dr, skip to end if you want but don't blame me if you miss something)

-- Orders (all episodes). If told to do something by a superior officer that falls in her job description, she will do it. Usually combines with the second thing...

-- Coordinating with one or two people to accomplish a goal (Prilissa IV w-Deacon and Dream, the Tram Incident w-George and Lenny). However, if there are more than three people in the group, she will become diplomatic, only speaking up if not doing so would lead to fatalities. Otherwise, she will tend to back off and let someone else take control, even if she's designated lead. This particular situation came up in my last post; my original was considerably off-character for her.

-- Combat (Prilissa, stainball match, battle against Uniques). If she is fighting, her "battle-high" keeps her emotions in check enough to get what needs done, done. When she comes down from that, then she has time to be nervous again. There is a cool-down period following a fight before that happens, though.

-- Discoveries and achievements (acquiring the memory unit, various non-RP'd moments on the Chicken). Tweak can get over-excited about things too, but doesn't tend to show this side to anyone but close friends. Needless to say, she doesn't show this side much.

Those are the four things I can think of that should (and hopefully are the only things that have) overridden Tweak's introverted nature with good reason. I know I have broken that a few times in this episode, but I'm working on recovering who Tweak is.

Thank y'all for any help you can offer. Feel free to PM me with any comments or suggestions. Apologies for the wall-of-text.

Stovaa said:
Situation already resolved, so Stov didn't even get a chance with her. Oh well, now there's a dead chick!

Maybe Koku could get some practice?
ಠ_ಠ
----

----

----

----

And Missin', don't worry 'too' much about alterations in character. As long as they're not drastic, then it's just character development.

Argh, I'm just going to have Kokuten do actions more instead of speaking to the Uniques.

I already planned on that. I actually had to suppress the idea of having Noboru headbutt the Unique that started pulling leader on him.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…