• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Amendment: The spot marked "Gren1" is where Bell threw the first grenade from...the big yellow-and-white circle is where and an estimated how-big it exploded.

-Snarkiness removed-

Okay, this is all getting a little confusing. I must be missing where I said she moved left to that crate at the beginning.

MissingNo said:
Tweak also had a vague idea of where Claire was supposed to be, and a much more specific idea of where Captain Bell was headed. A short hop lifted the neko, a push off the corner of the crates she was peering around propelled her higher and arced her flight over the explosion and down on top of Bell, whether the augmented Unique was ready or not.
Time to pull out the grappling rules!

Well Moon, since you didn't wait and moved past my chance for a decent post, I'm going to forgo this round in favor of granting Missing my consent for handling my character in mind for what's next. (Assuming it doesn't equal us all dying.)

Dragonnova said:
Well Moon, since you didn't wait and moved past my chance for a decent post, I'm going to forgo this round in favor of granting Missing my consent for handling my character in mind for what's next. (Assuming it doesn't equal us all dying.)

So...what happens if it does equal you all dying? :I

Koku, I like the way you clear up the tension in a room. I still feel like it wouldn't work in real life though.

Are you a 'fixer'?

MoonMan said:
Dragonnova said:

So...what happens if it does equal you all dying? :I
I mentioned in a previous message that, even if you do tell me that the explosion is not going to be big, there are problems with me changing what Tweak does to match that assurance.

First, Metagaming. I can't change the general aim of Tweak's actions, only the details. Tweak wants to get far enough away from the grenades to insure that she and her teammates survive. She doesn't know the radius of seven grenades and she only has previous experience to tell her how long their timers are. You can tell me that there is time for a different escape, but she doesn't know this. So she gives herself what she thinks is the least amount of time the grenades previously thrown had before exploding and takes the fastest route away.

Second is her nature. She cannot kill Bell, you have made this clear both OOC and IC, so at this point Tweak is trying to retreat and keep her party alive at the same time. So she tries to distract or disable Bell long enough for her to get away and take her team with her, that is her goal.

The last escape option I can think of is to get on top of the room, but I don't know if there's a roof there or if the ceiling of the room is the floor of a level above it. Even if there is a roof for her to go to, though, Bell is too much of a threat. Tweak would be nervous that the captain would follow. At least dropping into the pit affords a good amount of distance between them.

You know from my drafts that she already has a way to stop their fall. Now you have me curious, why and how is this going to kill Tweak and Claire?

To everyone else: I'm open to suggestions of any other way out of this situation. DN and I spoke earlier and she agreed that this was a fair course of action...it's over the top and I'm guessing way out of Moon's plans, but I don't really see another alternative. Oh, as a bonus, removing everyone from the server room could relieve any accusations <_< Temporarily, anyway. It may be likely that Moon has cameras, guns, and soldiers waiting on the way down into the sinkhole.

I don't even know what is this, because I'm currently too busy lying on the ground like a fucking retard because I can't plan for shit and just got an entire quarter of the team wiped out by some righteous bitch in shiny silver armor wearing whore clothes on the outside.

Good gravy, I was joking.

Bell is 100% killable, that doesn't mean it's easy in any measure.

And I don't have any plans. My plans went out the window when Serra stayed in the elevator, when you guys convinced Nell to let you follow her, when Noboru headbutted out of nowhere... I stopped trying to make plans. And I say that in the best way possible.

Cipher said:
I don't even know what is this, because I'm currently too busy lying on the ground like a fucking retard because I can't plan for shit and just got an entire quarter of the team wiped out by some righteous bitch in shiny silver armor wearing whore clothes on the outside.

I'm not even angry in any fashion about this. I can only smile when I think it. Noboru got his dues.

that's hair? I thought it was a collar.

Also, next episode coming up in a little. It's going to be a free episode for you guys; characters are welcome to do whatever they wish, I will only be providing the setting, some NPCs and GM actions.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back