• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

And now you see a hint of why Tweak wants to go off alone on this mission so much...she trusts her teammates to take care of what pops up in the way, but believes she could skip over everything if she went on her own. Of course, if that didn't turn out to be true, she's not an idiot...she'd wait for backup.

And, of course, one always sees how everything could be done better in retrospect : P Nevermind that nothing would have worked out the same way, especially when working with a GM that has no problem throwing specialized roadblocks in your way, lol.

To Kokuten's group who are saving Popjoy:

I seem to have forgotten to include a number of enemies, so I give you guys permission to auto a few of them in order to deal with them in your own unique methods. I might intervene with a post now and then containing a surprise or two, though, so don't get too comfortable.

Give me something fun to read and go crazy. :V

Umm, lemme see if I can make a map. Although I doubt Tweak thinks we're in the same place.

Where the lower red dot is Claire
Middle red dot is Tweak
Blue Square is Bell
Black dot is Kess

Attachments

• Dat Server Room.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 67
Yup! I'm nowhere near where I thought I was!

In fact...if the damage to the crate is as you drew it and that stiff is still burning, then Tweak and Bell are standing in it.

Once I get on my comp instead of my phone I'll show what I thought, and post in the story thread.

Uh, yeah Claire's supposed to be taking cover behind the nearest crate (IE the one in front of her) not standing out there in the open.

i figured that's what you meant when you were trying to get a decent view of Bell as she fought Tweak. So yeah, she is behind the crates still, but the two of them will be out of view unless she moves either up or to the right.

Also, the burning stuff is just small bits, like shrapnel. It doesn't coat the whole area with hot glue.

Here we go.

Oh, okay. I thought it was like, well, a white phosphorous grenade. A splash-damage thing.

Going to post, regardless of which one we use. I think it'll work either way.

Attachments

• Dat Server Room2alternate (from ''Cirrus Station - That Sinking Feeling'').JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 56
Well, I was hoping for more the other side of 'grent' crate, but oh well. I assume it's really not that far away and the distance can be close in like a second or two.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…