• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

(OOC) Elisa

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
SAINT should probably try to take out Elisa Metea, since aliens might try to use her mind to gain Star Army secrets.

Awesome, this is just what we were looking for. I'd really like to do Sparkplug but I don't think any of us really have the time (and I don't know if the nations are set up well enough OOC for it to be viable), but we could probably do something like this if we got a file open on it with details.

Probably.

Her current location at Nepleslia certainly doesn't help, though. Besides, with Black Spiral around Elisa Metea would probably be low priority.

However, with Elisa out with Miles mental data... the Black spiral could actually be the ones to go after them - you know, to make sure that nothing Miles knew about them would turn out being public knowledge to the Nepleslian government.

With Elisa separate from the Star Army of Yamatai... she lost her main source of support and defense in face of them. Nothing would really stop them from popping up three to four Mindy in the vicinity, positron/aetherize her (in case those Sourcian aliens have some resistance to scalar stuff), retrieve Miles data to glean through anything useful he might have known (and any secrets - Miles may have had protections, but his mental module likely isn't a match to a MEGAMI-IES) before discarding it, since they'd have no interest in reviving a Nepleslian.

Barring the use of M2 Black spiked Mindy... the NH-18 Hanako could always do it.

I mean no offense Thad. I'm just giving alternate ideas since the other guys seem tied up for time.

Looks like it's a race between SAINT and Black Spiral, then... >:)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back