• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Halberdine Discussion

Hey Cory, make sure you always write your character's name at least once in each post, it helps everyone know who's talking. while it's not such a big deal in SP, if we ever do have JP's it becomes very important.

Hey, I am so sorry about this, but my family's suddenly going on a two-day vacation out of town, so I likely won't get around to introducing my character until Tuesday night or Wednesday. I'll try to jump in ASAP.

OMG I actually posted.

Sorry the prologue is so slow guys, I'm having a little trouble finalizing one important detail for our first mission.

Hey, BB, just so you know, the Muur armors are assigned to, and made for, each security officer. So Rud's will fit him. I know it's kinda lame to take away something for you to RP like that, but it's necessary for consistency's sake.

@ Cory: Briefing. The Hangar.

Also, Bit is considered part of the security crew, and is expected to be in the auditorium. I had thought that Dyna's addressing him made that clear.

ARGH sorry i haven't been able to post, guys. this week's been all kinds of crazy.

I will try to post tonight (thursday, july 29) if I can. if not, expect stuff on friday. maybe.

*pokes the players curiously*

Did I do something bad? I swear we'll get to the good part soon!

I like Stromm.

As for the players, I got to the hangar, but no one showed up yet... well Bit did. Nevermind. I shall strike up another conversation!

Well, the Halberdine's Wiki, it says that we only have the Ocelot and some hoverbikes.

Just so you know, I try to make all the necessary information available, in places like the Wiki so that the players know what they have to use. If you do have any questions about the vehicles and equipment, don't hesitate to ask me, either, I'd rather have you asking questions than making a mistake that could have been easily avoided.

Sorry. I've been sick for the last two days and after a full day at school I'm left with about the same energy level as that of an elderly house cat. It seems to be coming down now though and I'll have a post up in a few hours.

Like OMG, I posted. stuff is happening in in da choppah, blah blah blah.

if you have questions, feel free to ask me. kthnxbye.

Hopefully, BlackBird will return to the world of the internet, and Gwathdraug will stop being sick and flakey.

Also, Kokuten, Christopher, you guys can post too!

has anyone seen the Grinning Bandit lately?

For those of you whom have been posting consistently, thank you very much, your patience should be rewarded soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back