• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Halberdine Discussion

I'm rather disheartened by the major lack of posting. Could I have everybody sound in, and those whom haven't yet posted post for me?

If I don't get anything within a Week, I may have to put the plot on ice, as I don't really have that much time anyway and am rather disappointed in my own apparent inability to GM properly.

I'm still here as well.

Kai, if you don't have the time to post, we understand. Things are busy for everyone.

I had been hoping for you guys to maybe do a little bit of socialization, and for maybe someone to take charge of something, I dunno.

Ah, well, I've kinda forced things to continue on, perhaps you guys can figure out something to post now.

Oh, and Cory, if you feel you need more information to make your posts, don't hesitate to PM me about it.

Okay, so, I've been kind of Ignoring this hoping it might go away, but, part of me still wants to do this (even if it's better for me to focus on more established projects) so, I'm putting it up to a vote.

Of you people who are still around, Would you rather we attempt to continue the plot, or should we just scrap it, send the characters elsewhere, and forget it ever happened?

Alternatively, we could do a soft reboot with a different pace and a few other changes, seeing as my current pacing system doesn't work on this plot, and my GMing style doesn't really allow me to change it mid-chapter.

Just so you know, my normal chapter structure goes like this: Socialization, followed by something important (either orders or something is discovered), continuing with a gradual buildup to the action, then a conclusion, and then we continue with Socialization, re-starting the Cycle.

I'm thinking a plot of this type doesn't need as much socialization and buildup, and more of the action part.

Anyway, sorry about the rant, but could you all please chime in?

Well, anything I say at this point might not count for much, but I've gotten myself back under control and would rather like to continue the story and would either try to continue as is or go with the reboot.
I want to apologize again to everybody that kept up with things, life was hitting me with a lot of work and I folded up a bit.

Here for thirty seconds, but I think that the players may be equally blamed for lack of activity. So it's not just you, Kai: It's us.

So, I think we should scrap it and forget any of this ever happened.

After some consideration, I have decided- I'm going to railroad us to a certain point and we'll see if we can make it work.

If it doesn't work, then I think I'll just drop the project and let you guys go along your way. I know it's a bit disappointing, but, things happen.

After more consideration, and the knowledge that I just don't have the energy for this effort, I've decided to scarp the Halberdine for now.

Those of you who are still active (Namely BlackBird and Gwathdraug) I DO have a little bit of a Project I'd like you guys to work with me on (No, it's not AZ, though we'll probably goof around with that, too)

in the Origin Piratepad ( PIRATEPAD ) I'll be doing a little bit of some fighting on Dawn Station for the Phoenix Plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back