Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Oh man. I was not expecting this.

Really glad to see a full body of your composite. Is nice, I look forward to seeing what the end result is.

Also no. No Tamamo for you. She's taken.

Paging @Phe0n1x, @miss_story and @Sham !

I'm getting ready to write a Phoenix post soon, and update my map accordingly.

@Lunar Rabbit Are you available soonish during the evenings? We'll JP to get part of the post written together, since I know you're a fan of Joint Posting only. Contact me on IRC in #ISCPhoenixII to organise further.

Sorry it took me so long. All I have are my typical "stupid IRL" excuses.......for now MWAHAHAHAHA. I'm getting an apartment soonTM.

Hi All,

I'll be getting my Plot Audits on tomorrow, and I'm intending to get them done for both the Phoenix and the Akahar. You can help by updating your character biographies for your respective plots, and assisting the GM with the summarising history of the plots for our wiki pages.

Together, the ISC Phoenix and the LSDF Akahar can get good scores, and these plots can continue being awesome.

Tonight, though, I'm going to take some time off~

I just realized I haven't paid Reeves at all for his time spent as a member of the crew. Does time pass in RP at the same rate as in real life? Also do you figure I should deduct some for living expenses. I think so but I don't really know what they would be.

@miss_story - Reeves has a roof over his head and meals provided, any living expenses that would occur would be less for food/drink and board, and more for personal belongings like socks, new underwear, clothing, tools and equipment. I'll leave it to your discretion for Reeves' extraneous living expenses.

Consider the rate to be weekly. Or, to simplify it, multiply your rate by four and count the months instead.

I'll be posting tomorrow. Was planning to post today, but things went wrong and I lost my motivation.

Sucks when you can't tell your parents that your boss did something stupid and wrong because they'll automatically side with them regardless of the truth, your opinion or feelings. "Just doing their job" my foot.

Okay~

@Lamb @Born-On-Board

I know you two might be busy, but I would greatly appreciate it if one of you would post since I think there is one last pirate near Redrick and Enzo to be dealt with..

It would help me flesh out my next reply, though I can get it done and then edit in your actions after.

Sorry if this seems too demanding, I just wanted to try and get one of you in before my post.

I had just finished my senate post and was about to get to you, but now I've been called in to work. If I get home at a reasonable hour, I'll go ahead and post-- and I'll try to get ahold of you on IRC.

Should have my post up in the next 24 hours.

Would like to have it up sooner but my focus has been missing of late.

Sorry about that, I'd actually been in the middle of writing that post all night, while getting distracted by other things. And looking stuff up. The entries for medical science and hemosynth and all of that aren't incredibly informative. This is the first time I've actually had to do any doctoring, so hopefully that's good enough to seem believable.

I feel bad about never posting in the holiday thread. But it seems way too late to bump it back up now...

I know what you mean, Reynolds - I've actually had to wonder if the site has any disinfectants in its medical retinue while I was writing a post for a different plot - because no dedicated disinfectants seem to exist in the setting! I just went with hydrogen peroxide!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back