• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

@Moogle thanks, I've been hella busy. I'll do my best to post within the next 24-28hrs.

Edit: IRL got in the way. Will post before 10am us central tomorrow

Last edited:
Okay I'll post tonight Im really sorry I've been so busy this summer. :(

edit: Woah... wait I thought I had posted about mag gloving to the grapple stunner line. I'm more behind than I thought.

Last edited:
Hey folks, just letting yall know that between August 4th and August 12th, I may not be around. I'm going back to Egypt for a week for work and their internet sucks. So if I don't post, it's because I can't post.

Luca has left the community so he's no longer able to GM this plot. Would you guys like to keep it going under a new GM (one of the Phoenix players could take the role), or do you want to close things up?

I don't even know how to talk about everything that's been going on here lately.

Moogle definitely has the attendance, and the right amount of involvement with the former GM, to make him the apt choice for the role, through.

I just need @Moogle to post, then I might be able to squeeze something out - unless Seiren's just not going to do anything.

Wowzers. I missed a whole bunch being in Egypt. I get back tomorrow but probably can't post until next week.

Post to wrap things up coming on Thursday evening your time/Friday morning my time.

Not dead - just dreaming.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back