• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [[OOC]] Mandatory Meeting Tuesday, Dec 18 at 8pm

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
MEMORANDUM

There will be a mandatory meeting of Star Army of Yamatai players on Tuesday, December 18 at 8pm (US Eastern) to 10pm. The meeting will be held in IRC chat ( irc.sorcery.net #StarArmy ). If you don't have an IRC client, get Chatzilla extension for Firefox or some other IRC program.

All players and GMs with characters with officer characters are required to attend. Enlisted Star Army players who wish to watch are also invited but not required.

Things are getting serious now and we need to plan for the new year.

Meeting agenda:

8:00-8:20 - Intro/Greeting/General Discussion
8:20-8:40 - Personnel Issues
8:40-9:00 - SAoY PVP Starships
9:00-9:20 - New Ship Classes and Equipment / Phasing out old stuff
9:20-9:40 - Plans for defeating the Mishhuvurthyar
9:40-10:00 - The Nepleslian Threat

Participants will be rewarded. Unexcused absences will get the opposite. Please, please try to be here for the meeting. The future of the Star Army is being written.

Is there anyway this could be moved to Monday December 17th? I have Monday off but I am required to work on December 18th from 12pm-10pm. :(

I'm fairly certain I can make it. Cursed half day schedule has me working after lunch rather than mornings.

Uh, I need to pick up a friend from the airport that day, and I will most likely be spending the day with them. I'm with Andrew on this, can it be moved? You picked the one day I have plans on.

Is there a chance we could postpone this until the 25th?

In 4.5 hours, I'm boarding a plane and I won't be back until the 23rd.

If it's on Christmas, I'm most likely not gonna be online. Even worse would be the 27h for me being my Dispatcher test in the evening AND my wedding annversary.

What about something into the New Year Wes? That gives our christmas folk a chance to get back in here.

I'm going to stick with the 18th. I'll catch you up though, Andrew. I wish you could be there, but on the bright side I think we have pretty good communication. The meeting is more geared toward closing gaps in communication.

This will be the first of many meetings (mostly non-mandatory) for SAoY dudes which will occur probably once every two or three weeks on tuesday nights...so we will have one after the new year. Basically it's now or never, because by the end of next week, people are basically out until '08.

We are going to, ICly, start working towards a final solution to the Mishhuvurthyar (rather than just holding our ground), so these next couple months will be very important for the Star Army and an opportunity to have the most intense war yet.

Wes my work schedule is gonna be sporadic the next week or two, so I can't garuntee anything, but if I'm able to you can bet I'll be there. If not...bleh Tomoe won't be able to make it either, bloody hell.

I'll try to be there best I can promise. But at the same time I can't really ask off if I work tuesday night. Regardless, I'll try my best to be here.

Not like I really count, seeing as my character's enlisted, but I'll be there. I might be a few minutes late, but since my attendance isn't formally required, I hope I won't be missing anything vital.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back