• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Altomir Discussion

Alright, I'm going to wait til Monday morning CST time to get a post out, for the rest of you who want in, this is your chance. After now, we're going to try and set an even pace. I'm not going to slow down, or well, I'll try not to slow down.

Yeah, I know. I'm actually trying to find some real-life explanations for it.

It's actually kind of hard because I ain't no doctah. I've BS'd my way through plenty, though, I'll get ya something soon.

MoonMan said:

It's actually kind of hard because I ain't no doctah. I've BS'd my way through plenty, though, I'll get ya something soon.

PM me and give me an explanation of the wound and I can likely give you some specifics.

MoonMan said:

Well I am not doctah maself so you can just BS yo way through too yo. Keep it simpleh.

A minor timeskip to get things moving along.

I'll be posting the next part tomorrow. Players are encouraged to post their arrival and thoughts, but not required.

Alright folks, I've sent out some player surveys, and have also revealed a little backstory as to how Flint seems to know so much about their current objective.

I'll give us a little time for everyone to rejoin up, then we'll be moving on.

Hey fellas, still have some people who haven't PM'd me back their player surveys. I'll wait another day or so before moving on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back