• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Origin Industries

She's so adorable.. and Shiny....

Yaaay More origin arts~ that makes two whole Origin arts NOT drawn by Revolver or Kokuten.

What's that supposed to mean, Five?

Oh, and what are the loadouts for each of the mecha?

Moogle said:
What's that supposed to mean, Five?

Oh, and what are the loadouts for each of the mecha?

Standard rollout loadout. Shield and Plasma Carbine

<Taela> Because it's punishment for what you've done in a past life. I guess being a pedophile.

*phoneternet* Luca, last time i checked the armored pilot suits arent skin tight. just saying.

Kai, Five, what's the area of effect on the gauss cannon's warheads? I don't see anything listed, even in the description.

I think it's using the net rounds, firing Gauss and Antimatter inside and around our space station is a bad idea.

That being said, it needs an area of effect.

Just a heads up, construction just began on my house; internet's down and I'm currently at a friends house piggybacking off his nets. XD

I don't know how long I'll be out without internet, but I'll still try and get posts in.

Origin Frame Team Power Rangers, Assemble!

*montage*

Red - Kelly, Leader
Green - Shinji, Lancer
Pink - Yoshiko, Big 'Guy'
Yellow - Taela, Smart 'Guy'
Blue - Meena, Chick
Black - Lucien, 6th Ranger
White - [Expunged], 7th Ranger (and drop-in helper)

Unless otherwise said, everyone has combat ability.
[15] <Five> Meena is nowhere near the Chick
[15] <Five> She isn't useless
[15] <Luca> Chick doesn't mean useless, can mean action girl
[15] <Luca> or moral support
[15] <Five> True

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…