Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC: Senate RPers

Okay. You know them best. Besides, Tyler has his own race he will be able to do soon.

What's Kohana?
The system formerly known as something that started with an F and ended in "yar."

May I have a different planet than Albini?

With everyone on it dead it hardly seems appropriate to play a senator from said planet.

I can do that. I'll need Tiff and Nate's approval though... Hmm...

*bootz up YIM*

Tiff has agreed.
Yahoo Instant Messanger said:
Chris Young: Hey, Tiff, Can I be the senator for the Lorath in the Yamatai Senate?
harrikke: knock yerself out
And Nate agreed.
Yahoo Instant Messanger said:
Chris Young: I was wondering if I could be the senator for Lor in the YSE's senate board
Tomoe Tomoe: -Deep breath.- Hmmm... only if you confirm each thing with Tiff and I, both of us.
Chris Young: I'll try and do that.
Tomoe Tomoe: But ask Tiff about it too, then if she says ok, I guess its fine by me. as long as you keep your wits and don't cause us to get blown up.
Chris Young: I asked her first, since she responded and you didn't before.

Wes said:
Anisa:
Gashmere: John
Hoshi no Iori: Wes
Lor: Chris
Nataria: Thomas
Ohara: Yangfan
Taiie: Andrew
Tami:
Tatiana: Rob
Xyainbor: Thad
Yamatai: (No senator. Governed by Emperor and Empress)

Wes took care of it.

As part of my "getting into every part of the site, slowly, like a virus or something" plan, I declare my cautious interest in potentially becoming the senator of Anisa. Maybe.

(See? I can already argue like a politician. ^_~)

Sure, consider yourself hired.

FM said:
I declare my cautious interest in potentially becoming the senator of Anisa.

Ah. Thank you for representing the 3rd Expeditionary Fleet HQ. It's not just a Iori-class star fortress plus a terraformed dustball, it's home. (If you listen to the HR people, anyway.)

I'd like you to create a NPC bio here when you have the time.

For example, here is my senator of Ohara:

Name: Vax Jameson
Faction: Yamatai Star Empire
Species: Phodian
Appearance: a short and stocky pig-like creature, with wings for arms and talons for feet; his well-groomed feathers are brown
Dress: green armband, green shorts, a necklace with red, blue, and green gems
Personality: Friendly and social; can say a lot of nice-sounding things in a deep voice, without really saying anything; described by childhood friends as "nice"; will lie at the drop of a hat. In other words, he's the perfect politican.

Possession on their person: a wallet containing his cash card and some coins; a small suitcase containing some datapads, the key to his hotel room, his credentials, and spare shorts; a small portable monitor

It's how we roll on Anisa. B)

Wes,

Would I be able to make a representative for the Taiie Colony/5th XF? Now that the colony has been established for a year, I think they should have represntation.

I will make the NPC if you give the green light on this.

(22:13:55) Scribbles: Hey Wes
(22:20:30) Scribbles: *pokes*
(22:34:17) wes_of_stararmy: sup
(22:35:02) Scribbles: Hey can I be Tami in the Senate (I think its open)
(22:35:04) Scribbles: ?
(22:35:33) wes_of_stararmy: If it's open, sure.

So yeah. Am I the Tami Senator now?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back