• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Tiavareth Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cora said:
Who doesn't follow the Tia? Aside from commies and mutants.

And democrats. And yes, still interested! *pulls out the cattle prod with a menacing grin* very interested.

Alright, well, I'll be gone until Saturday evening (the 25th), but once I am back we'll get the Tia moving again.

Official back post!

Post your schedules, pl0x, so I can grab a definite time.

I'm currently shooting for Thursday, 6 PM Central Time.

SSharp said:
Official back post!

Post your schedules, pl0x, so I can grab a definite time.

I'm currently shooting for Thursday, 6 PM Central Time.

Try Friday XD my last day off till next week.

I'm not entirely sure, but Friday isn't a good day for Chris. I'll hold judgement until he posts, or until it comes along.

TENTATIVELY: Friday March 2 at 8 PM Central Time

The JP didn't go off on Friday. I'd sort of like to shoot for Monday or Wednesday (Tuesday being reserved for Mass Effect 3). Thoughts?

SSharp said:
The JP didn't go off on Friday. I'd sort of like to shoot for Monday or Wednesday (Tuesday being reserved for Mass Effect 3). Thoughts?

My next days off from today are... Tuesday, Sunday, and Thursday. After that point (my work week starting March 17th) it'll only be Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

An alternative I've been pondering is leaving this mission in the lurch and moving on to the next and taking up Single Post as the method of progression for the time being. By 'in the lurch' I mean to be finished at a later time. We'd pick up the next mission with a handwave more or less saying "extract went as planned."

Thoughts?

SSharp said:
An alternative I've been pondering is leaving this mission in the lurch and moving on to the next and taking up Single Post as the method of progression for the time being. By 'in the lurch' I mean to be finished at a later time. We'd pick up the next mission with a handwave more or less saying "extract went as planned."

Thoughts?

I'd give the mission a bit more of a shot, at least SP wise, maybe fast forward to them getting away from the Samurai considering most of them are shell shocked at this point.

Is Arieg the only one with an opinion? If I can't get you guys to post in an OOC thread, I'm going to take it as an indication that you aren't motivated to continue to JP, defaulting my decision to SP and a new look into possible recruits.

Scratch previous. I'm honestly a bit frustrated with how slowly we're moving, so I'm moving on to the next mission. We will be in SP for the most part, but if a firefight breaks out... I have a system in mind to use, with JP if possible.

I'm back. Sorry, I had a nasty appendix problem -- I fainted at one point and broke my leg as well, so now I'm sportin' crutches wherever I go.

Anyway. We shall continue. I'll give Chris a couple days to post, then I take care of Hisoka for the time being and we can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back