• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Venus Thread & Discussions

I'm bloody useless, if no one could tell.
I have no idea why going to college makes me suddenly forget I have obligations to post in forums.

So a month has gone by and no posts are we going to let this die? I don't want to see that happen. Not one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the interest of making sure this keeps going, I'm going to ease up on the Player/GM line. I'm gonna lay out the overall plan and you guys can work out the actions and results of whatever comes your way. This way, we're not entirely dependent on on a GM always being on time. And considering my next two months, me being on time with anything except my applications is in the air.

Does that work?

NSS Venus has again died. AFAIK only Toshiro is still interested. For now, move it to Archives. We shall see if it can be redone later in the year as an Open RP with less stringent guidelines.

Alright. Thanks for the update.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back