• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Venus Thread & Discussions

Sorry it took million years to reply folks. I promise I won't wait for anybody anymore. If I don't get post from someone in the thick of action within a week I will NPC his character to keep the plot moving, like I just did with Judith. Don't worry I am a nice guy, nothing too horrible will happen to yur character. Probably.

Trying to get people into JP which has been pretty hard, so pretty much whenever I see at least 3 people on IRC at the same time from this plot we shall JP.

Now if actually want to do a schedule we can do that as well.

NSS Venus has been rebooted after talking with players. We will be moving away from any serious mission stuff and sticking with the nonsensical, hilarious shenanigans.

Currently, the ship will be exploring a system near Malaise and discovering stranded Nepleslian colonists. They will not, however, be in the best shape after having been stuck there for some time.

Exactly WHAT we'll be doing there... I don't know. We'll see what the players get up to.

Oh and I need it removed from the archives. I have 4 players of the original players confirmed interested.

Go ahead and make a Venus post and then PM me and I'll move the forum.

I haven't posted because so much happened in your gm post that I have no clue what to have my character do. it went from simply meting the group of people, a lot of ???? then poof we are all now deep in the village in some sort of build.

I hve no clue how to respond to that. can't speak for the rest but that is where I have been sitting.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back