• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Venus Thread & Discussions

Re: OOC Thread & Discussions

Waiting on the others to get their characters approved. Also, Gallant is on the fence about joining this plot or 4th Fleet.

Players may start posting in the Prologue. It's the Venus PCs only, no NPCs besides the ones who work at the base. No Rodrigo or Jessica yet. I think Old Salt would be the highest ranked.

Sigma said:
Players may start posting in the Prologue. It's the Venus PCs only, no NPCs besides the ones who work at the base. No Rodrigo or Jessica yet. I think Old Salt would be the highest ranked.

Yeah only one regular npc Sailor might show up to say hello, but that is it.

Sigma said:
I think Old Salt would be the highest ranked.

Speaking of rank, we never got Jack's figured out, though I could have some fun with it by leaving it blank lol.

Approved and ready. Sorry for the lateness, I didn't have permission to view the thread so I didn't even realize this started.

Old Salt was on the same bus as every one else. The sailors he's yelling at are YOUR CHARACTERS since he's the most senior. Please pay attention to the posts.

Just as a heads-up, I might not post until tomorrow. Family party thing today, and even when it's over, I might be too worn out/in a sour mood to think up a post. I'll still might be able to get it done today, but I don't promise anything.

That's fine, Kriss. Post when you can.

For now, everyone, just roam around and explore and have fun. ShotJon will be the primary point of interaction for now.

Yup anyone can ask Drei anything he/she wants and she will be happy to help. Ship is now pretty much at your disposal to some extent. Not to mention you also have time to get to know each other.

Not mentioned in the wiki article, but roleplayed in other Hrays before: The flight deck is only a little more than three shuttles long. Takeoff and landing features on the Hray are an afterthought, and performing them are very very tricky.

I actually have a job now. Expect slower posting/less around for a bit, as I'm so not used to having work and it leaves me feeling incredibly lazy afterwards.

I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things once I'm used to a job again.

Congratulations Kriss! This is absolutely fine, but if you could manage to give us a post every three to four days it would be just splendid. Good luck in your new job!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back