• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] YSS Asuka OOC Discussion

Should the YSS Asuka become an 18+ only plot?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, this is my first character, and I'm wanting to avoid any foolish mistakes right off the bat. :) Santo Hei Inoue Tio just recieved her orders to report to the Asuka. Given the current situation, how should I go about doing so? Should she come aboard with the upcoming transport with PA pilots being lended temporarilly, or a seperate shuttle, or should she report to the Star Fortress and wait for the time being...or something else entirelly?

In normal circumstances, she probably would arrive by shuttle, but since the Asuka's PAs were sent somewhere else, I'm not sure what she'll do. Andrew and/or Toshiro will figure out something. ^_^

She'll likely arrive at Hotaru, then go to Asuka by shuttle.

Of course, you only need to RP her arriving at the Asuka, asking for permission to board.

Mage here... looking forward to role playing with you all... now where do i get started at?...

kinda stupid of me to have posted this cause of what came before me but hell im a noob fora reason... ill catch up on history and then post in the role play part... so which one is the main story line?

Why don't you be aboard the same shuttle with Tio? The type can hold 4 plus the pilot, at least according to its specs... and we recieved our orders close enough it could make sense. And, well, we're both newbie Combat Arms types...might have come from the same training facility and class prior...

She's coming in on the Post Unfortunate Night-Rescue Operations thread, since that's the one that's currently active.

Lex has covered everything I was going to suggest. Having them arrive on the same shuttle makes perfect sense.

If you two want, you can even work out a back history together or something. Not necessary, but possible.

that sounds awesome... I'm currently reading the back story that is present here for now but i know im going to need to look at the specs of the equipment my character will be using so i would definitely need to know the gear list thats on board. ill have my character visit the Power Armor bay to look around.

Hmmm...I just noticed something...possibly too late, but hen, I can edit to fix... but is Reglo a Yamataian, or a Geshrin? His write-up lists him as, well, both. Did he get an upgrade, or not? The Species Restriction Act was repealed, so he didn't have to.

I noticed this tid bit as you posted you response in the story line. i actually had his soul transfered but didn't change the race and stuff in the info box at the top. (note the part about his scar in Distinguishing features part). If i need to change that i will but i think that because he was recently transfered he still thinks of himself a little bit more of a Geshrin/Nepleslian a little bit more than a true Yamataian yet.

Part of the reason for this is because he had to take a height deduction to his new body... he was 6'1" but because of limitations in equipment only excepting a certain height he had to go lower to the maximum height of 5'6". So i guess you could say hes still trying to preserve his original looks and race as much as possible.

Ah, well. Can be amusing having her screw it up. He is 6 inches taller...and more than twice her weight. Certainly looks like a giant to her. ;)

Well, you're good to go Tosh, have the Mindy 2A's brought over. They're a pretty good unit as I had Rina describe, but not 17th good. ~_^ And yeah...she did come off a little cold hearted neh?

It doesn't matter to me. As long as Toshiro is fine with it, I'll be fine with it. Maybe you should talk to Tio about it?

Question: Could an escape pod fit into a shuttle? Wes sent me a message about Mist's rescue, and I don't really know, lol. ^^;;

I certainly don't know. i just went with the flow of things but there aren't any solid schematics on either to support one way or the other. i would think that it would be a tight fit considering the shuttle can hold 8 plus gear and 2 with cargo.

the Pod can hold 5 and considering that ships are made to consider space restrictions it would be a tight fit for 5 people. Last i checked there were only two people on the shuttle before the pod came on and now that the pod is on well call that cargo so i guess you could say it works.

I mean I don't think it would be as economical as trailing two pods beside the shuttle to one of the hub ships but considering the fact i said one of the person was injured would call for the pod to be brought aboard to stabilize the person. Plus he could still tow other pods if that is possible by the shuttle.

Wes confirmed that the pod is large enough to hold up to about 5 people or so. Thus, it is too large to fit into a shuttle. You'd have to dock with it then, I assume.

Everyone should edit their posts accordingly. ^^;;

Edit: Oh, shuttles have two hatches: one on the ceiling and another one on the floor.

Query: Do shuttles have EVA suits? Because Noboru is still locked out of his Power Armors, and therefore would have certain and very OBVIOUS LIMITATIONS in space...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back