• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] YSS Asuka OOC Discussion

Should the YSS Asuka become an 18+ only plot?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so you know, Tio's already seated. She followed the Juni's example a bit back, just has been ruminating in her seat.

As for getting STs for Tio or Reglo-hei, all it'd really help would be knowing what the situation was if brought back in the middle of battle. Since regulations seem to imply cannon fodder like us are highly unlikely to have such occur, seems unneccessary. Though we would lose some hours of our lives. Fortunately, looks like we're not going to be fighting this time...unless the Mishru decide to crash the party.

I will be gone for tomorrow and the day after, but back the following day. While Christmas may not be a holiday of my own faith, most of my family celebrates it, so, it's good to see them when they are all together. Hopefully this year i won't have the urge to smack anyone for attempted religious conversions at the family get together.

Sorry, but I will be gone from now until sometime between the 1st and 3rd of January. Someone can take over Denkou while I'm gone if it is needed.

I just got back. :) Now I just have to wait until the weekend to get my son back from his grandparents, who we decided to allow keep him for a few days. :)

I had a weird dream last night about star army... lol. also is the message from Yaichiro in the most recent post to everyone on board or just the character before?

well im done with my giant monologues now...lol. so you guys wont have to strain your eyes to hard to read them any more...hehe. If you guys want to also tell me how horrible of a writer i am go ahead and critique my recent posts it would help my writing if anything and i would appreciate the info all the same. also let me know if anything doesn't add up story line wise either and ill see what i can do to fix that as well.

I certainly wouldn't go so far as to say you are a horrible writer, but improved capitalization would be nice. I at least find it disconcerting and distracting. Still, it has been improving as you have posted more, which is good.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that stuff more then. English was never my strong suit and my report cards would agree with that so its good to hear I'm at least getting better.

I am pleased to hear you are improving. I hope that Star Army helps many members (including those who speak English as a native language) to improve their writing skills.

I have a critique Mage.... Uh, your last post, you kind of.... powergamed. You made your character hit the person in your own post with no chance to dodge.... Which, if I recall correctly, is a no-no.

But, thats just what I think I'm remembering. (wow... this made me feel like a jerk x_x)

Well, in this case I'll let it slide, since he should be taken down...Lolion was close enough to lunge for him thanks to his previous actions...

But next time don't do that. It's a BIG no-no not just here, but in RPing in general.

Also, sprites are all female, for future reference. The 5th XF is actually about 97% female.

I understand what you guys are saying here and yeah it does seem a little like Lolion power gamed there a bit... ill make sure next time to include a struggle. And i edited out the shot... i made it a hurt shoulder when i tackled him.

And no i don't think your a jerk for saying that,... better to be told something like that to correct it than to let that slide and happen again later.

Moving along...

Note to Lilly and Kyoki: Due to the efforts of Yangfan, the term 'Japanese' was reworded into 'Yamataian'. Just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back