• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Operation Chevalier: The Round Table

Yeah I thought they were all just standard models. I at least imagined it was the one in the image for the wiki.

There are technically 4 models in the wiki, three are available for use, all have only superficial differences in looks from the standard model. Deployment numbers per squad are listed somewhere just above the parts pricing.

Hmm, split off into the ship's dataframe? Given your multiple personalities, it would be safe to say that Trace can infiltrate faster, but I doubt basic electronic circuits have the architecture to independently house a Cliffhanger, but installing remotely controlled or automated daemons might not be out of the question though.

I wasn't too sure about how much infiltrating and control Trace could do so I kept it simple and limited I guess. Is there anything else we need to address this turn?

I'm not sure if I'm reading it right. Are the three pirates approaching Tank from Trace's field of fire or are they approaching Tank from Tank's field? ^_^;;;

Our Banner, courtesy of Uso, is up now. Also, the plot audit is coming around the corner, so be sure to check your inbox for a survey and address anything that needs to be updated on your profiles. If I've done everything right so far, we have a B-rating already and can get as high as an A.

One day left, I've got one of two player surveys in. Come on, guys, fill out that paperwork like you're eating a fruit roll-up!
awww.self_helpmotivation.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_06_motivation2.jpg
Quick, delicious, and far too little to enjoy.

Sorry for taking so long to get a post up, school's been absolutely killing me. Thankfully it ends in July, but things will be kinda sluggish until then as I really have to buckle down to get my last course finished in time.

Cyber I finally got around it and made char for Op. chevalier, it lies in New Biographies now so you would be a champ if you hopped ther and had a look. Saying if it is workable or not.

Edit: It already got approved so have a look at it in Approved whenever.

Oh, just as a note, I'm not going to hand out damage unless you've been ignoring it for some time, so do please react properly when writing your posts if the situation presented would likely incur damage to your character.

Uh, Shot, I don't want to be a jerk and all, however...

*GRAMMAR NAZI MODE: ENGAGE; SIEG HEIL*
You've really been on here far too long to not look over your spelling before you post. I can excuse a lot of the tense errors, English being your second language and all, but... really, some of these errors are inexcusable for a veteran, please proof-read your post for any egregious mistakes even if it takes a couple of edits and continue to do so in the future; thank you.
*PICK UP THAT CAN*

Ah don't worry none. I know how you feel about grammar and you were perfectly justified since I sometime forge to spell check -_- just bop me if that would happen.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back