• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Order of the Templar ~ Leothian Shadowfang

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
In reference to this image you uploaded:
fetch.php

Unless you own that image, please remove it. We have our own copyright on this wiki, so we cannot claim things that belong to somebody else.

Just a note, but the Order of the Templar doesn't exist. That's a project that a former member started, and never finished or submitted, so you can't have it as part of the character's information or history.

Also, just for the sake of clarity, could be get a link to the deviantart page?

Consider it a compliment that your image looks "pro!"

I'm a little confused why it says that the character belongs to FearTurkey.

Also I saw the top plot preference is The Black Vipers, which is run by @Semjax but he hasn't logged in since Dec 27 so I'm a little worried he might not be able to respond to this thread to approve the character in a timely fashion. Should I get the GM for the next plot on the list?

As faction manager of Yamatai, which includes the Separa'shan, I give FM permission for him to use the Order of the Templar for purposes of this bio. I know the situation of the subfaction is murky since Sigma left, leaving some parts unfinished, and I'll try to address that when I have time, but I don't want it to hold up the character. It's a small miracle to even have someone making a character of this relatively unpopular species in the first place!

(In all fairness, the entire Separa'shan race is a mess. Conflicting information on the two sub-races across multiple pages does not an organized read make)

Wes, even if you're okay with the Order of the Templar, it still needs to be submitted and approved. That's not a new thing.

I'd like proof this art is owned by the submitter, please. The name and watermarked url leave me wary.

Especially considering how often this image appears on other RP and associated websites.

As well, while the FM might approve the use of the noncanon element in a bio, that element can't be recognized by anyone else on the site until it goes through the NTSE process.

That includes GMs.

I understand you don't want to hold up the character, Wes, so the bio can continue the review process. The next plot GM on the list should come in and review this character.

Last edited:
If Order of the Temple falls through, you're welcome to the Black Vipers upon approval.

@Semjax, are you good with this char as is? If the only hang up for you is the Order, you can take the character now and we'll handle the Order as another issue.

@Doshii Jun No, there are a lot of issues, I would prefer they be fixed before he joins that way there are no further issues once he joins. I am however willing to accept him into the Black Vipers once they are fixed. Which is probably easier than dealing with the Order issues quickly.

I'll go through them over the next day or so and post them out. I'mm a little out of it atm.

If you don't have a deviantart, then the image definitely needs to come down, as it is extracted from someone's deviantart page, as evidenced by the nice, big, deviantart watermark.

The link you DID post is also a failed link.

It looks like the watermark on the image says the source is http://takunakki.deviantart.com/ - though I can't verify until I get home as DA is not a worksafe site.

Was the art a commission for you or something?

Checked that Link @Wes it can't really be that one, because unless the person took down all of their art, they have no art... So it couldn't of been pulled from there. When Direct Linked the picture links to Facebook, which is awkward.

@Doshii Jun I'm looking it over now and will have my review of it up soon.

According my investigation, the artist deleted her old art, most likely due to seeking and/or getting a job at Massive (Ubisoft) which she attained in June 2014 . So the only copies of the art that are left are copies that people yoinked to use in their RPs on Gaia Online and other forums.

I sent her a Twitter message to ask about the art.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back