• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network ORDER (Paragon Industries)

Ira

Ser Spit
Inactive Member
Code:
Text based Message: Field Marshal Juish Nuan Ithkulsha
To: Paragon Industries
Encryption: High

In the interest of our war, The Naval Rapid Reaction force is interested in the Multi-System Armor Rifle. Your recorded demonstrations of the weapon have impressed me and my kindred so much, we are prepared to offer a considerable sum for the acquisition of its manufacturing rights. 

I will await your response.

Code:
Text based Message: Paragon Armaments Group
To: Field Marshal Juish Nuan Ithkulsha
Encryption: High

Manufacturing rights, training on the weapon system, will run roughly 1 Billion (UD). However agreeing to this deal would open your forces up to more lucrative deals with our company in the future, such as the upcoming D-1 Destroyer project.

Code:
Response

This figure is acceptable considering the scale in which the weapon is going to be employed. Your offer of training and demonstration is included in this deal and it will be much needed. Funds are being transferred.

Code:
Response

This figure is acceptable considering the scale in which the weapon is going to be employed. Your offer of training and demonstration is included in this deal and it will be much needed. Funds are being transferred.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back